[WoW] and Goblins

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

And on top of that you've just done Northrend, grinding heroics for 38094 hours recently before Cata.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

oh I quit this after two weeks,, in Tvar speak, "same game is same"
  3. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I bought this but it only kept me entertained for 1 month.. WoW is an amazing game but after 6 years there isn't much that gets me excited anymore. Im sick of it!

Though i enjoyed the revamp of the old world in cataclysm immensely (i lvled 2 charachters from lvl 1 to 60) and the 80-85 content was great too. But once you hit max lvl... it's the same story all over again =P

never the less it was worth the money for one month of gaming
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

I am so disappointed with cata that as a wow fan I find myself moving from char to char just to find some enjoyment. I still believe they should have split pvp and pve into two different entitites. this way neither would have impacted the other as it does now.

don't even get me started on the 60 different rep grinds and the debate bias towards certain classes. (palis)
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

All I have my main for now is collect Heirloom items and then try and get a 5man party of comrades together and have fun in the lower level instances. :)
  6. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Yeah same got nearly all the PvE stuff I can get from not raiding on my main and only got alts and such to play with.
    Sadly the low level instances isn't that challenging.

I got no interest in the PvP in WoW since I don't find it especially fun.
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Lower level instances are for having fun nuking the shit out of. ^^
  8. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Tvar started playing WoW? :eek:

[IMG]

That would be you then?
  9. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

^- thats my pet companion. I'm just fucking about, noob-style. You would know all about that, Aion etc. ;)
  10. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Yeah very true mate, did play with you quite a bit, just thankful that your noobness didn't ware of on me.
  11. Offline

Sayuri Classic Guild Member