Wildstar

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fallanx, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

eh no thanks
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

for anyone who bet i wouldnt reach 50! I forgot to update you. been 50 for days now
  3. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Atlast after 2 reroll ,1st dominion to exiles for more pvp challenge , 2nd from my Medic to SpS (hit 2x Medic to 50 on dominion and exiles xD)
    [IMG]
    Got on medic 1500 but on RBG not arena :p

My 5vs5 name team it was miss click on gold spamer invite lol xD (my spam filter was off ^^)
  4. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

After less than 2 months, I'm bored total, I have everything you can do in content pvp, open pvp is bored most ppl are no skill scrub just wanna do asp daily quest and leave map ^^ .
    If you don't have 10ppl for farm BG it's total random so if you get pugs = easy win vs pre-made fast looose etc.
    Maybe for PvE players more to do for me not :(

So this game boring me faster than AA but here don't have hope coz it's EU and 95% pop are pve players ^^

I thought I found the game on longer, but it turned out as always ....

Now a nod in the direction of those who argued that the WS will be weak ^ ^

I hope that soon will be a game like GW2 where will the community to play, and the game itself will offer gameplay for longer
  5. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

GW2 is the best example how devs doesnt care about the community if it comes to suggestions/complain.
  6. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Maybe but played 10+month , spent 10-15h on WvW and I wasn't bored like here :p I try yday log in but on t1 SF WvW maps was kinda empty lol xD

Time to w8 for next fail mmo Black desert , Bless or AA if Boon's will play ^^

BG in WS are nice but 3-5 random game with pugs or bots in team and you want just put off game ^^
    In any game invisible such cumulation no brain and no skill ppl xD
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I played for about 7 years in WoW with hundreds of hours in PvP and wasn't bored.

GW2 is as dogshit as every other MMO of the last few years and Wildstar will be more of the same old crap.

I know many people will disagree, but I guess thats because I don't know anything. I mean I was wrong about ESO, that turned out to be the best MMO ever.

/sarcasm
  8. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

DARKFALL WAS THE SHIT! FUCK ALL THIS PUSSY BULLSHIT PVP WHERE YOU LOOSE FUCK ALL!

Also sup man
  9. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Y u haff 2 be bitter?
    Sup anyway, zombie? :3
  10. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I have no access to my pc due to house renovations. Withdrawl symptoms getting to me. Nothing like buying shiney new games in the steam sale then not being able to play them... :(

However I stand by my argument, GW2 was balls and Wildstar will be too.
  11. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

believe it or not but ESOs numbers started growing again Oo. dont ask me how, game is clearly still not finished enough to warrant a release. and still not EU servers lol
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

They released on Steam, this gave them quite a bump (especially at the introductory price they had).
  13. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

Yup it was part of the Quakecon sale
  14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

16. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

No bruh, this totally came as a shock to everyone!
  17. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

My World is falling apart...
  18. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I actually thought it was free to play already tbh, so in a sense I was surprised at the fact people still pay to play it, not surprised its going free to play.
  19. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

20. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

OK OK OK BROS

Whats up with the exile love? 2/10 the 2 is for the two Chua scenes