Whats everyone playing?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by adagio, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

I'm bored out of my mind and I'm buying random shit for no reason. Someone tell me they are playing something good.
  2. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Got on a hype train and downloading Cities: Skylines right now. Other than that I play Osu!, Hearthstone and some random games from time to time.

Gif Witcher 3 :(
  3. Offline

adagio Moderator

I've been addicted to h1z1 battle royale. Only because it fills my being a arse void by shooting random strangers and then being able to mock them on voip for 10 secs after death.
  4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

cities:skylines, hearthstone, hots
  5. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Arma 3 atm :)
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

OMG whats sort of Arma3!!! Spent so much time looking at running a persistant Alive server recently, so would like some feedback on the mod situation.
  7. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Magicka 2 soon rejoice
  8. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

WoW, D3 and WC3 actually, like a proper Blizzboy
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Payday 2 pretty much all I play atm.

The game is pretty damn amazing with all the dlc they have added over the last couple of years.
  10. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

you could try out the skyforge beta today. it will be the best mmo you have played for about 2 weeks
  11. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Hearthstone, Skyforge starting today and thats about it, i've been on and off other games but it gets boring very fast.
    (PS - Is the voting system down?)
  12. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Dota is sucking my life away slowly and inexorably!

However, since you are an old git and loaded Adagio, you should really get yourself a Rift DK2 and play Elite. I've got it and the experience is insane. There's something amazingly relaxing with traveling the stars, listening to music in a 95% immersible ("Woot I'm a spaceman!") way.

You're probably old enough to, like me, remember the original Elite!
  13. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah I actually owned a spectrum 48k and Elite was somewhere in my collection. I actually lost half my childhood to Kevin tomms football manager.

On the rift front, im actually going to wait until november for the valve version. Just because the tech reviess are looking good so far.
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Oh and if none of you have seen bbcs Micro Men get on that. It explains the war between sinclair and the bbc micro machine in the 80s and how it ended in a punch up in a pub. Only in England.
  15. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

I play alot of Altis Life and from time to time some wasteland.
  16. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

Smite and Battlefield Hardline soon. Bored of gaming...
    I am jogging and doing workouts in the fitness too.
  17. Offline

Gib Community Member

Cities skylines, World of Tanks, bit of TERA and Secret World
  18. Offline

Feidan Community Member

The Darkest Dungeon and Cities Skylines
  19. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

I tried Minecraft for the first time last night ^^
  20. Offline

adagio Moderator

Bye Bye your life!!