What class are you gonna play in Tera?

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Kephir, Apr 24, 2012.

?

What class will you play?

Warrior 2 vote(s) 8.7%
Lancer 1 vote(s) 4.3%
Slayer 3 vote(s) 13.0%
Berserker 3 vote(s) 13.0%
Sorcerer 1 vote(s) 4.3%
Archer 1 vote(s) 4.3%
Priest 6 vote(s) 26.1%
Mystic 4 vote(s) 17.4%
depends on what certain people take 2 vote(s) 8.7%
  1. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

hmm i cant pre make a char on essenia, but works on the other servers, anyone heard anything about it being full or something?
  2. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Locked atm till headstart starts.
  3. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Tomorrow's queue is going to be horrible.
  4. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Won't be worse than swtor, if you pre-ordered that game late. ^_^
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I've not even bought TERA yet, I bought the mini pre order months ago for beta access but apparently I get to play the head start too. I'm still very sceptical about getting TERA, there's been a lot of drama on the EU Forums due to further censoring (No more blood effects and some other stuff) of the game by Frogster to try and get a PEGI 12+ rating. Plus the fact I wont have much time during May to play but I'll see how headstart goes and then decide :p
  6. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

it was blood in the beta
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes, but I believe they heavily toned it down and even removed the slider that was there. I think mostly people are just worried or annoyed the fact that Frogster is censoring stuff, which could mean future patches may be censored. I just don't understand why they're doing stuff like this, just wished bluehole had managed to get Enmasse as publisher for both EU and US.

Guild Emblems have also been removed for some strange reason in the EU and not in the US version.
  8. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

They made a newspost about the blood and emblem. slider is coming back and emblems too as soon as they find a way to monitor it.

Its not that bad really :p
  9. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Oh okay, that's cool. Yes I know it's not that bad and people tend to take shit out of proportion, like the addition of boxers to elins instead of thongs, that shit created such a shitstorm for the elin fanboys. I'm just in the mentality of the grass is greener on the other side.
  10. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

I'll be getting this for sure but I'll be playing it at a casual level, won't be able to keep up with you guys.

But as I played a Priest in KR, I'll also be rolling Priest.
  11. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

fanboys, pedophiles, different versions of the same word now?
  12. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

lmao
  13. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Aion gladiator part II, v2.0 whatever. Berserker. :stomp:
  14. Offline

berserker seems like the equivalent of a gladiator spec'd for severe precision cut :p
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Probably Mystic. I have played rogue classes (WoW), priest classes(WoW/Aion/Rift/TOR) and plan on playing Warrior in GW2, so I'll try a mage class. Blow people up :evil:
  16. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Early on that's all I ran with, even tanked Dark Poo in that advanced stigma spec. :cloud9: (which is kind of retarded)
  17. Offline

Back in KTera I remember the Slayer being the OP pvp class, maybe its diffy for EU or perhaps nerfed.

And i mean it was retardly OP
  18. Offline

from my understanding, slayer looks like the OP class because it's got a quick learning curve. It's very easy to be alright at slayer, and it's got an insane number of knockdowns/stuns, so lots of players can do well at it because it doesn't require as much skill as other classes.

I think a very skilled slayer would be about equal with a very skilled player of other classes.
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

The current king of the food chain is the Lancer actually followed by a extremly skilled warrior. This is end game and melee vs melee

Ranged have a good shot at beating anything if played well (kiting like a boss) with mystic being very hard to kill 1 on 1

Game is highly based on knowledge and skills so even the so called worst class can easily beat the strongest one if played well

This is my understanding of end game Tera pvp
  20. Offline

Yeah I agree, that said the Lancer seemed to be gimp in pvp back in Ktera. I'm glad its better now, it literally did no damage.