WarZ Alpha Gameplay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TOMMCAT, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Offline

adagio Moderator

Not sure if it's valve stepping up to the plate or knowing they did bad in releasing the game on Steam.
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

keep posting the drama :p

need something to do while i crash out in darkfall

EDit: found some myself

http://forums.thewarz.com/showthrea...oundation-Release-features-hackers-issues-etc

This guy really sounds like the biggest DOUCHEBAG ever lol someone needs to tell him to stop posting and hire a proper CM team because this shit is funny

Valves statement

Valve: From time to time a mistake can be made and one was made by prematurely issuing a copy of War Z for sale via Steam. We apologize for this and have temporary removed the sale offering of the title until we have time to work with the developer and have confidence in a new build. Those who purchased the game and wish to continue playing it via Steam may do so. Those who purchased the title via Steam and are unhappy with what they received may seek a refund by creating a ticket at our support site here: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php
  3. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Reading that in the voice of TF2 Heavy makes it even better.
  4. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

As far as i know you can always get refound on Steam if game is anything different from what it say on Steam.

Also its pretty fucking stupid to put cash shop into survival game...
  5. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

War Z vs War Inc ( the game from where War Z got inspired )

http://imgur.com/a/SvNg5

Btw War Inc looks really cool for a free game ( Battlefield style )

6. Offline

Earthwall - Raith Community Member

[IMG]
    liked this comment :)
  7. Offline

Menru Veteran BOON

I havent played this game at all, only seen the alpha footage. But from what ive seen Dayz feels more real. I think will give it a try anyways cause who doesnt like killing zombies cmon?
  8. Offline

Earthwall - Raith Community Member

I haven't played this game myself either and ill most likely never will ... but if you enjoy survival and zombie killing, you're probably better off buying Minecraft.
  9. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Did any1 tried to play Fallen Earth ? Is free to play post apocalyptic MMO and tbh looks really cool.

10. Offline

adagio Moderator

Looks like they just remade Tabula Rasa
  11. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

Nah seriously tho, warZ might not be a scam but it's still like certainly some dude who are just in for some fast money, take a google at his name and see what he has been part of before, everything has been shit and only served as a front to get investors to put some money up for his ideas. This ofc could be something new and a try for something serious, but after Steam removed it and and how any negative post on their forum gets deleted and accounts gets banned it's not hard to see whats going on. But ofc if you bought it and have shitloads of fun thats great for you, tho i don't think this is the case and if you paid for it already i think you know it's not a good game at all and be happy you can get a refund.
    PS: no offense Tomcat but war Z is a Day Z ripoff i think and not a War Inc rippoff
  12. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

gir I didn't say that is a War Inc rip off i just said that they got inspired from it meaning that they took the same building , car , people weapons design and put it war z without making any changes to them. Something like CTRL + C --- CTRL + V.
  13. Offline

Kim Community Member

I've played the game for about a month now, and I think its awesome, very fun to play with friends and kill other ppl and seeing them rage etc etc..
    There are a some bugs, but they have fixed most of the major ones, biggest problem right now is hackers whom they are banning all the time, not long ago they banned
    3000 accs for hacks/exploits. So yeah, defenetly worth the money spent, way better then some games you buy for 50Euro
    Edit: Oh, and no its not a DayZ ripoff.. thats like saying any mmo fantasy game where u kill spiders is a ripoff off Tibia... just because it's a survival game and zombie game, like DayZ doesnt make it a rippoff..
    DayZ is way more realistic and takes hours if not even days/weeks/months to learn the game.
    WarZ is way easier to learn how to play and what to do, and WarZ's graphic and general feel is better imo,
    it would take me a while just to get used to the graphics and the way arma is played.
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

Not being funny but DayZ is a better game and its free. I got a full refund from Steam and i doubt Valve will be that interested in adding this to Steam again anytime soon.

Also a large rumour about the bans is they did a blanket ban of about 3000 accounts whether you were guilty or not. This was to prove they were actively banning accounts and they had some sort of anti cheat running. Most forums believed this anti cheat system doesn't exist and it was just to scare players and promote hype for the game. It keeps stacking up that this was nothing more than a massive money grab before the real zombie game hits the shelves and wipes the floor with this game.#

Sidenote:- A recent hacker of the game said the only anti-cheat system in place was something placed in the map that could be accessed only with a hack. Thats programming right there.
  15. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Lol, this is like watching a creationist argue with a biologist.
  16. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

17. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

18. Offline

Melody Community Member

19. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

What amazing customer service they have.

So glad I read about how much of a scam this game is on reddit or else I might have bought it. Reddit saves the day again.
  20. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON