Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Has it not been a year since they told tvar he could play if he pre-ordered?
    [IMG]
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

3. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

hahahaha :D The dream is alive Tvar!==!=!=!=!=!=!==!=!
  4. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

you mean the struggle is alive right? :D

ps. the struggle is always alive and well :(
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Best thing is what they say as well: "We will start slowly with admission in the 100s, with the eventual GOAL of getting all Captain’s pack and higher in by OCTOBER".

This basically means "eeeh, we're gonna try giving people access (but not really the 14th Sep like we say), and inb4 bugs and shit and maybe you'll see something to play worth your 150 USD sometime around the next zombiecalypse." :D
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

14th of September, what year though?
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

2018 was my earlier prediction so yeah, that's about when it'll get canned I guess?
  8. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Well let's just say...NDALOL.
  9. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

[IMG]

i HEARD FINISHED GÄM?!
  10. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

11. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

the more i see of this game the more i want to poke my eyes out
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

It would appear they are targeting early 1990's era graphics cards with those textures.

Ultimately it is all alpha footage and will change and hopefully get better, but I don't see it. I just have the horrible feeling it will be yet another failed Warhammer game.
  13. Offline

Law Community Member

I know it's alpha so will hold back on it right now, really want this game to do well but right now it looks like a Shitty version of "Space Marine", not enough blood and guts right now! :D

Also this is just a little whine but the guy who says "There is only War" they need a deeper tone voice actor cause it sounds to weak for me in a 40k Game.
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

the voice acting has been a cringe since day 1!
  15. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

16. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Just stopping by to see if Tvar is still happy with his pre-order on this one.
  18. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

wow is lyfe, lyfe is wow.
  19. Offline

Law Community Member

Pretty sure this game has worse graphics then Space Marine, I was so wanting to buy this game but when I saw the price they wanted for it and watched some streams, I shall wait until it progresses more. 1x more year should see some nice stuff from this, I hope.
  20. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Finished game
    [IMG]