Warhammer 40K Dark Millenium MMO - Vigil Games

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tvar, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

There has been precious little information about the Warhammer 40,000 MMO subtitled Dark Millenium Online, which is Warhmmer Online's sci-fi counterpart.

Suddenly, an entire info dump of data has been released about the game to several sites. A compilation of all the info about the game has been summarized below.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/14964/warhammer-40k-dark-millenium-info-revealed
  2. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

3. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

lol epic
  4. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Statement from THQ/Vigil Games:

It has come to THQ's attention that some media are reporting that we've announced game details and a release date for our upcoming massively multiplayer online project, Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium Online. At this time THQ has not officially announced a release date and any reported features are pure speculation. THQ will announce confirmed game features and an official release date at a later time.

Sorry folks :(
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

SCAMMED??!??!? d:d:d:d:d::d:d
  6. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

yeah, too bad :/
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Or it's just a save. Who leaked the infos.
  8. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

But... It was so SEXY :(
  9. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I had a sexy dream about this game and Tvar tbh,, I was on the back of his motor bike shooting players in drive by's any I missed he would just run over while laughing at them and yelling NOOBs get out of my tread scrubs... your not worthy....

Did I mention we were both naked?
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

btw if I am playing a girl toon and his is male,, that doesn't make this gay right?
  11. Offline

Saul Community Member

This
    Followed by this.

Is the best representation for Premature Ejaculation ive seen in ages...:p
  12. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

You may be in need of this
  13. Offline

Saul Community Member

14. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I can dream :(
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

16. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Imperium: Grey Knight

jizzed when i read that part, my life was complete. Then Acina ended it
  17. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I would also like to point out that blue posts denied any rumours of "Dreams of Pandaria" like two weeks before blizzcon and the revealing of "MISTS of Pandaria".. If just some of this false info is in the actual game, well Doodle said it best:
  18. Offline

Verin Community Member

that was so mean.

So excited then just as fast crushed :(

Still, don't care what format it comes out in. Definatly playing it!
  19. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

20. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

A discussion that keep coming back, thinking of Alaisy mainly here. Found this while browsing a DMO community (Warpwatchers.com). Check it out they actually got some good ideas here.

"As luck would have it, tight budgets are a very common cause for innovation, provided the company in question is devoted to a quality product. If they had a budget the size of star wars, they'd have no reason to do anything different from star wars besides changing the IP. If they want to compete with star wars with a fraction of their budget, they'll have to come up with some clever ways to stretch their dollar. That could be anything from a simplified engine that is easier to work with, to a combat system that doesn't require an entire team to balance, to stylized graphics that aren't as expensive or time-consuming to produce."