Warhammer 40K Dark Millenium MMO - Vigil Games

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tvar, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Orbital strikes. Preferably Exterminatus by Cyclonic Torpedoes.
  2. Offline

Saul Community Member

Mono-filament Milkshake courtesy of my Warp Spiders, you Chaos/Empire Fags..:p
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

4. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

What about those of us who are still in denial? :(
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hehe. As someone who used to play 40K tabletop as a kid, I would really like to see a 40K MMO. However, from reading all the press lately about THQ, if Dark Millennium is ever released (and I still think there is a possibility it might not see the light of day) you can't help but feel that due to financial constraints, the game will be an uninspired WoW knock off that everyone will buy based on the IP then quit a couple months later when the realise what it really is.

I hope I am wrong and we end up with an epic game that brings the tabletop to life, but realistically, I am expecting it to be terrible. :(
  6. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

standing idle in star wars becouse of boredom or standing idle in dmo becouse of boredom, i choose dmo! :D
  7. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

qft
  8. Offline

Jorus Community Member

idling in power armour > ugly pve robes.
  9. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

I would play a Warhammer 40k WoW knockoff twice as hardcore as I've played SWTOR. I still have all my armies pristinely stored in the loft ready for the inevitable drunken nostalgic day when a group of my friends decide we should revisit it.
  10. Offline

adagio Moderator

There's one thing you can say about Boons. We may never always agree but we have Passion for games in our blood.
  11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot