TS connection issues

Discussion in 'Tech Help' started by Elfins, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

Tried restarting your router?
  2. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

Yes I did, it has several incoming lines under the advanced settings and all are allowed.

Router: I don't have one, simple.
  3. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Do you have a router or is your computer computer connected directly into a socket in the wall?

If not and you got all firewalls disabled I would guess on some kind of service running on the computer is messing things up.
    Would also suggest you never try and run two software firewalls at the same time on one computer can mess things up.

I had problems with World of Warcraft after I changed router but nothing I could do in the router made a difference but when I disabled a service everything suddenly ran smooth with zero problems.
  4. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

My pc is connected through a socket in the wall yes, and I am now sure since this problem is going on that I only have one active firewall (that I know about).
  5. Offline

Tal The Architect

Are you at uni or something?
  6. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Tried downgrading back to Windows 7 ?
  7. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

I have definitely been thinking about that, but there's where my pc knowledge fails me - aka I have no clue how to do that.
  8. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

[IMG]
  9. Offline

Tal The Architect

[IMG]
  10. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

Oh ye you know what, that pc-box has been standing somewhere in a corner for over two years - no wonder I didn't think of that :eek:
  11. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

facepalm2.jpg

Installed from disk - forgot my ISP/pass for internet connection. Monday I'll be back on my regular pc, this is written from my previous one which is most likely too slow for gw2.
  12. Offline

Dev Community Member

I'm terribly sorry for hijacking, but i couldnt help it. For optical media it's Disc (for hard drives it's Disk)
  13. Offline

Tal The Architect

Sorry!
  14. Offline

Tal The Architect

I've been too brainwashed but the Gunnar optiks vision glasses marketing and therefore replace letters with others to make it sound more exotic.
  15. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

WTF Hahahahaha. Somewhere Maxi is raging at this.
  16. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

Anyway, that reinstalling windows 7 from disck did the trick - I haven't crashed from ts since last weekend.
  17. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Now we will hear you sexy voice more often :)
  18. Offline

Tumbleweed Classic Guild Member

such a troll...
  19. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Thanks,, oh wait u mean her,, meh
  20. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

No... ;)