Tribes Ascend

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You 100% buying this @adagio ?

If so I will play some BF3 this afternoon and we can get some tribes action on the go this evening.
  2. Offline

adagio Moderator

Yeah I was in work early this morning so will buy it this afternoon for tonight.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

KK dude, I will grab it too then, we can play tonight.

I also vote @Saul picks this up so that he can expand his library of shooters.
  4. Offline

adagio Moderator

If your bored aspira you could make the first ever boon control game!!!
  5. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I am not making you a game!!!! Lol.
  6. Offline

adagio Moderator

But I have the story all worked out.
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Is the hero called Adagio ?
  8. Offline

adagio Moderator

Nope its kc.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh dear. I look forward to hearing this tonight, lol.
  10. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Can I be raid boss or emo elitist bad/good guy?
  11. Offline

Gizmodio Community Member

I really want a WW1 FPS game, most likely not gonna happen tho =/
    and this tribes just made me want to vomit up my dinner i just ate... so yea
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Playing it atm and the skill requirement just to move around the map effectively is huge.

Moving and killing people.... yea off to practice, this shit be hard.
  13. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Reminds me of Quake and hopping around in zero-g combat only armed with rokkit launcher 24/7.
  14. Offline

Fokkie Veteran BOON

Registered for beta, would have bought the pre-order pack but sadle im broke atm =(

Had alot of fun with Section 8: Prejudice (another Sci-fi fps released this year) and this seems like more fun and the tribes series are usually great ^-^
  15. Offline

Kammie Community Member

Shanto Jemini and Myself have been playing the beta a lot, we love it :)

add Kammy Garlicbread or Gryffes in the social panel :)
  16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

@Kammie - I heard you rage harder than the German Kid rage meme when you play this.
  17. Offline

Kammie Community Member

looooool only cos Shanto insists on going the lame stealth class and stalking me as I snipe his team. Anyway, now we just go on the same team and rrrrrrrape.
  18. Offline

adagio Moderator

I think I actually nerdgasmed when I managed to kill someone with the disc gun. First time in years you have to think when shooting.

Also think when picking up the flag you should get a speed reduction hit. To many times the opposition is halfway home with the flag before you get to react.
  19. Offline

Saul Community Member

Sorry was absent last night watching movie with the wife.. Ok I'll pick this up as well..
  20. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You dont need to dude. I am quite happy to play BF3 whenever you are online and play Tribes when your not.

If you do decide to buy this though, let me say this..... it is a seriously hard game and you will rage quit a lot the first few hours you play it. This is definitely not a game to play to unwind when you get home from work. BF3 is more for that, Tribes is for when you want to cut yourself to see how much you bleed.