The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F U R I E, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

I spend most my time trying to find out how to kill mobs of higher level then I am. Not very time-efficient but lots of fun and challenge! 23 hours in or so.
  2. Offline

Felby Community Member

I should get us new guys to join, it'll break 700 :p
  3. Offline

Agga Community Member

You can go from bow to dual wield in my game np set up your dual wield in Favourites I have sword and dagger so sword main hand dagger off hand but only assign a hot key to your main hand wep I have sword and dagger on hotkey 1 and bow on 4 and it remembers which wep you had in your off hand last when you switch from 4 too 1 and vice versa easy!! doesnt work for spells though:( but I hardly use em anyways
  4. Offline

Felby Community Member

yeah but casting spells like soul tap or random conjurations is so annoying to swap back to dual wielding stuff every single time
    I also use some alteration spells since playing pure assassin on master difficulty requires (sometimes) more stuff then just going guns blazing
  5. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

So far as a dark elf char the only prob i have is versus casters with ice shard. That thing hurts, drains stamina and 3 shots me!
    Next playthrough i am playing a breton or whoever it was that has a universal 50% Magic resist passive.
  6. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

consider picking up the lord stone, i think it gives 25% magic resistance?
    I also play an assassin on master and i love how you have to think outside of the box to get certain fights done :D
  7. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Got my 4 bows, +10 shock, +10 ice, +10 fire and my binding (fills soul crystals so I never run out of magic for my bows)

So far had no problems. My companion takes the hits whilst I rain down x3 multiplied arrows.
  8. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

How do u that ?
  9. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

I usually run without a companion and especially when it comes to heavy melees that cant be staggered you have to come up with some ideas, I also rely on dagger + sword mostly, not on bows ^^
  10. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Sneak tree, after backstab you get sneak hits with bow are x3

My dwarven arrows one-two shot most of the mobs at the end of each dungeon area.
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

12. Offline

Gekido Community Member

he came, he saw, he pwned :D
  13. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Is that Conan footage?
  14. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

think it was the lego racer music that made this one funny

15. Offline

F U R I E Veteran BOON

Since we are in video spam mode!
  16. Offline

Felby Community Member

he means 3 x dmg sneak attacks not actually 3 (as in multiple) arrows

and I dont run with companion, hate it, solo is the way to go
  17. Offline

Wiktor Community Member

Lydia is just storage, she is useless in fights... I'm killing her often with my fire breath shout and can't sneak with her around :/
  18. Offline

Gekido Community Member

For me companions is a must, not because thei're useful in a fight, but because they serve as a perfect pack mules. Seriously need to mod horses, taht they wouldn't go rampaging on random mobs and they need to have inventory sou you wouldn't need to bring companions along(btw, it looks ridiculous when you're exploring on a horse and companion tries to keep up on foot - even Sancho Panza had his donkey in "Don Quixote" :D ).
  19. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Lydia is amazing, what the heck are you talking about?

"Lydia."
    "Yes, my thane?"
    "Activate the trap."
    "Yes, my thane!"
    *AAUAUGHGHG I SURRENDER*
  20. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I get rather annoyed but her sarcastic response to me asking to trade with her :mad: