The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by F U R I E, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Lol, I do now.
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Quite enjoying doing the Thieves Guild Quest Line, amazingly written. Bah if only Skyrim was an MMO, epicness would shoot through the roof playing by myself just isn't as fun.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I loled. Why am I so immature.
  4. Offline

Angelo Community Member

See I knew I should have worded it differently.
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

And the awesome mods begin.
  6. Offline

Felby Community Member

not yet
    mod kit still isnt even out, expect a landslide when it gets released
  7. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

considering the highest rated mods from oblivion, most of em will proly be aimed at satisfying someones awkward sexual fetish!
  8. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

nakid zombies ftw!
  9. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Already nude skins for women.... The basement dwellers waste no time when a fap can be had.
  10. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Time to buy the game!
  11. Offline

adagio Moderator

Is there any way of getting unstuck from parts of the scenery?
  12. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

If you can jump, there is a mod on skyrimnexus to increase jump height. I used it when I got stuck.
  13. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

press ` to open console and type "tcl" to turn clip mode on.
    repeat to turn off.

...means you can pass through walls.
    don't bother trying to go to place you are not supposed to with it. You'll just ruin the game.
  14. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Ok Skyrim nerds - I've got a problem.

I'm playing a stealth archer with dual wield backup. I can go into my inventory and easily assign two melee weapons to my left and right hands using M1 and M2. I can shut down my inventory and dual wield.

However, I regularly switch between bow and dual wield.... so I want to use hotkeys. So I go into my dagger/sword and favourite them both (one assigned to Left hand and one assigned to right hand). I use 'Q' and can select 1 for my bow, 2 for my dagger and 3 for my axe.

However, if I use a bow and then hit 2 followed by 3, both of the melee weapons are assigned to my right-hand.

How do I map a key/combination of keys to dual wield?

Gurth
  15. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

It's quite simple just start out with the dual wield setup equipped.
    After that you equip your bow and when you want to bring out your dual wield setup again just hit the hotkey for the bow again and it will get unequipped and your dual wield setup appears again.
  16. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

If you doubletap your hotkey (this at least works for spells) it selects the left hand.
  17. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Ye it works for spells but not for weapons since you usually only got one of them :p
  18. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

What if you go from bow to spells to dual wielding?
  19. Offline

Felby Community Member

then you break it, I got the same problem, havnt found a solution yet, probably just have to wait for mods really
  20. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

lol we got almost 600 hours of skyrim in the boon control group so far! im 60 hours in now and my questlog is still full!!!! cant believe how much stuff there is and how much work they put in all the sidequests, incredible :D