The Black Garden

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Allstar, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Ary Community Member

I was just saying!, never took it as an accusation seems im the only Stormcaller in Guardian side XD :rofl:
  2. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

The AoE is mostly used to stop the enemy picking up the fang. It's a good tictac.

Also I've found that in puri spec I'm ideal for flag carrying as I can spam heals an shields on myself and plenty of CDs to abuse to stay alive when 3-4 people focus fire me. In most pugs I've been top of the carried time.
  3. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Ah okies then. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  4. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

The deal is, in warfronts such as Black Garden you have at least 2-3 people in the same spot - when going for a fang-capture often more. Rift has aoe dealing close to the same burst as Single Target (at least Stormcaller) meaning that the only "true" downsides are manacost and breaking CC. With one or two aoe-dps assisting at these moments you can reach critical dps, thus killing whatever you wish. It's hardly scrubby to kill off more than one person at once, as long as everyone is with it and doesn't CC in that area.
  5. Offline

Mizou Community Member

its boon law to be on same ts when u enter the game, but its offtopic anyways

@topic

a sab with 3 bombs on no cooldown buff is pretty amazing tbh. i end up throwing ususally 2 slow 2 gas and 1 stun bomb in the first 5s then begin with charges on dps since the healer went down with silence + slow combo and 1 or 2 warriors on his arse
  6. Offline

Kneels Community Member

I've already tried to explain you for quite a while. I personally could be on TS but whenever I would be doing anything in the game with Ary, I would completely mute TS because I can not listen to TS and ventrilo at the same time. Would this make you happy?

Also I don't understand all the hate for not being on TS while doing group pvp/pve. Are you all in 1 TS channel while doing black garden with 3 different groups in 2-3 different warfronts?
    I don't see how that will work, we are talking and calling things constantly, if you have 2 or 3 groups like that how on earth can you play properly?

So it's a problem that we're not on TS? While we would be in a separate channel while doing pve/pvp anyway (95% of the time).
    Once again Ary can not talk on Teamspeak, that's why we use ventrilo instead, works flawlessly, always has.

So if you want me to log on Teamspeak whenever I'm ingame please say so now, I'll run the program and mute all, no problem, but that would be a bit wrong no?
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Yea we need to do some troubleshooting and get Ary sorted out. I didn't realise she was having trouble.
  8. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I've ran with Ary's group several times without any of us on TS and have a 100% winrate.

TS is nice, but not vital if everyone is performing properly.
  9. Offline

Omnipresent Potato Farmer

Allstar it is vital, its a 100% win rate because all of Arys group are on a voip, you were the only one not.
    I guess it just looked that way for you :)
  10. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

I manage without it :p
  11. Offline

yeah man you did good, love BOON wfs
  12. Offline

Lyantha Community Member

Sadly pretty every non-BOON WF is a loss for me. Yesterday I managed to win 1 WF because the other times I always ended up with randoms...
  13. Offline

Yeah its gotten to the stage for me that, if i dont have a BOON party I dont do WFs. Simple as.

But for some odd reason, we seem to dominate Black Garden and Port Scion. Where as they seem to dominate Codex and Whitefall. Its weird :D
  14. Offline

Bluff Community Member

that's what i do in every wf tbh, and this is the key to winning imo

but depends on the group i go with, if we have bard with silence & stun bombs, we ask him to cc them while we aoe squishes, if not we just rush wtfzerg the healers before taking down the rest.

most of the time i go in 4warriors-1cleric group or 3warriors-2clerics group, not because it is an OP setup, it's just all my eXi friends who came from aion are playing warriors or clerics., so killing the defiant clerics first is the best thing to do, since we dont have a cc.
  15. Offline

ejo Community Member

we have been running the following assist train setup:
    2 warriors 1 sab 1 cleric and mage (who can do chloro if needed). warrior calls sab puts on charges at 50% boom dead next. rince and repeat. works like a charm.