The Adventures of SkellyBrah

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tvar, May 6, 2014.

1. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

SKELLYBRAH!
  2. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

3. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

best mmo world?
  5. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Available on an internet site near you, for only 134.99 euro
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Tonight a new (135 euro) legend was born! Skellybrah the mighty Archer/Mage/Rogue of the HarryHarry race! Every night you can Follow Skellybrah and his trusted mount Catbrew as they adventure through the dangerous (and very expensive) world of ArchAge!

Watch me get hsulfd like never before. This thread will be updated with screenshots and i will stream as often as I can.

This is Skellybrah! A professional selfie picture taker as well. Skellybrah meets his first ant
    [IMG]

Skellybrah defeats the giant ant queen!
    [IMG]

skellybrah and his trusted steed catbrew. Catbrew is still just a toddler here. Awwwwww...

[IMG]

Skellybrah still has a long way to go in his adventures. Here is tonights last picture of him and Catbrew showing off our new fancy gear.
    [IMG]

See more of skellybrah and Catbrew at www.twitch.tv/doodlenoodle most evenings and nights! full day 1 album here http://imgur.com/a/lzbLe
  7. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Lol <3

I can't wait till skellybrah turns dark and mysterious in the weeks to come. He seems so innocent...! ;)
  8. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

So want to play but don't want to play an alpha thats so long from release, i assume they will do a wipe @ release ????
  9. Offline

Killa Veteran BOON

Dat face..
  10. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Brah, its skellybrah face
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

The Alpha server won't be wiped and will become their public test realm come release. The Beta server (from the wording we assume weekends, but definitely not up 24/7 like the alpha) will be wiped frequently while they affect change.

Currently Beta is supposed to kick off sometime in June and Release will be August/September (although with WoW also coming after the summer I guess we'll see on those dates).
  12. Offline

Astarael Vertically Challenged

Are people playing this now? I could be hsulfed into it.
  13. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Currently playing:

Hsulf
    Killa
    Acina
    Kephir
    Doodle SkellyBrah
  14. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

You guys had to pay 135€ to play this?
  15. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

16. Offline

ok I'm in.
  17. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

18. Offline

DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW SO EXCITED...owait when i get in from work it's WoW time
  19. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Keep in mind though, those 135€ are "worth" the investment.
    Acina can run these numbers better than I do for sure, you will get 90 days of premium game time and around 60€ of cash shop credits (3x15€? + 60€ = 105€)
  20. Offline

Ecati Veteran BOON

Maybe Skellybrah can hang out with Ecati sometime :p
    [IMG]