TERA's Release Date Announced: May 1, 2012

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Merketh, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Honestly I could be totally wrong, but there are two other points I haven't yet made. Diablo3 release is more than likely going to be April (85% sure), SC2 Xpac will be June/July (probably, or September at the latest), Blizzard Activision wouldn't release 3 products in such close proximity to each other, especially as they would be competing against each other. Secondly they announced Pandashits at the same time they implemented the 1 year sub thingy, from a business pov they have looked in the die hards until at least November, releasing after the bulk of these 1year subs ends makes complete business sense.
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

How did pandas and pokemons hijack this thread? :( If you're right about MoP release in late winter 2012 I feel really sorry for the peeps stuck in right now. I mean I cleared all the shit interesting as a casual gamer the same day they released Deathwinglols. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Its all them drugs keeping ppl in game now.
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Turns out I am probably miles off with the MoP part:

http://i.massively.joystiq.com/2012...patch-4-3-to-be-last-major-update-until-mist/
  4. Offline

Ceth Community Member

i have to quit Job and real life again soon! i miss the Calm voice of Peter! The wierd Charlie and OMG the Rage times of Katie :D amagod ASAP i have to join!
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer