Tera time BRU

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Doodle, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

How long does it take to get max level on this?
  2. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

If you work for a living, two weeks. If not you should be able to get it in 3 days.
  3. Offline

Gib Community Member

Just doing the main story line quests gets you most of the xp you need with dungeon quests adding the majority of the rest, only have to do a very few zone quests.
  4. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

Used to be a pain to always be ahead of the xp you needed so u ran into more and more red quests as i recall making 50 to 60 a pain
  5. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

What about ping in NA?? When I played on my radio CDMA internet on 120-150 ping in EU was kinda hard but done 1600-1700 ratting on 2 chars in 3vs3, now got kinda better connection but it's still just HSDPA 65-80 ping :S
  6. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Current ping to US server is around the 100 mark without battleping/wtfast etc, those of us that were playing on EU have rerolled to Mount Tyrannas on teh Enmasse NA Servers - basically a patch that hit EU this week royally screwed stuff up!

We have joined up with the VotF lads (and lasses), currently 20 or so playing with a dozen more joining up this weekend.

If you have elite status on the NA server (you get a free 3 day code on login) you should be able to level up from 1 - late 50's/60 in a weekend, as suggested I would focus on red quests (do the zone quests if they aren't a major detour), PvP dailies and PvE Dungeons (+quests) and you will breeze through.

Once you get to 60, the road to 65 is super quick - you can do it in an evening - and rewarding enough to get you started on end game PvE, if you want to focus on PvP you will need to gather PvP currencies, so expect to die a lot :p
  7. Offline

Gib Community Member

So you wont be playing Killian Eu any longer?
  8. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

We'll see how long this lasts, as soon as we start some proper PvE I think it'll get frustrating when one has to foresee the moves of the bosses/BAMs and cant react to stuff on the fly, because of the 100+ MS.

tl:dr WE MIGHT BE BACK, WHO KNOWS
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

In the PvP and PvE I have done since moving to the NA servers I haven't had any issue with latency - excluding when i tried out WTFast (which actually made things worse for me) - honestly I have been playing near constantly for 4 days and have experienced less server/latency issues than in the same time in Europe.

The only way you could be having a major issue with latency (when you have less than 150ms) is if you are heavily reliant on using Space to chain abilities, if you are having this issue consider learning to use the ability over the chain button :)

Tvar have you tried using WTFast as Sweden has a slightly worse sub atlantic connection than Belgium/UK
  10. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I tried WTFast when I was playing Aion. Didn't make that much of a difference. As for relying on space button, I don't. As for wanting to react to movement of the bams, I like to be able to but alas block button lag hurts or even kills.
  11. Offline

Drexciyian Veteran BOON

most bams u don't need to block just circle and back dodge thru them, i can block fine its countering that hard to get off sometimes
  12. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

what is this pve you speak of?
  13. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

More like PvPing ^^
  14. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

votf wont be rerolling because of "pve lag issues" i can guarantee you that...
  15. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

WHat did bams stand for again? Can remember soloing those bigass things as a warrior but no idea what a bam is
  16. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Big Arse Monster
  17. Offline

Gib Community Member

Which is a bit of misnomer as not all of them have a big arse.
  18. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Didn't think so either, some already seem to be hitting a leveling wall, lol. When they see the issues in bg pvp as well things might be different.
  19. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I went cashy

again :(
  20. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

must be a record in how fast you went cashy this time