Tera Media ( Screenshots/Videos )

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Shantotto, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

up to you, think all the races have something going for them.
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Yes, I was really surprised they all look so good makes it hard to pick, one thing I do hate though is why they don't let you have different body types, for example in the Males the Human = Buff, High Elves = Slim and Castanic = Toned, I just dont see why they wouldn't make it so you could choose to have different body types for different races. :( I like Humans but they're just way too buff for my liking so will probably go for one either Casta/H.E if I do make a male.
  3. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

High Elf males are really pale and well don't look very manly at all, Castanic male look like the perfect Spanish lover or something :p. Tbh the Humans don't look THAT buff, compared to the rest of the races and other games.
  4. Offline

Angelo Community Member

haha the Castanic males remind me of the film Once Upon A time in mexico, especially with the little mustache they get. I think the human males look weird in anything but Heavy armour.
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Well to be quite honest I've never noticed any human males not in plate armor. But tbh I think the Castanics look cool, both Male and Female, besides who doesn't like going around all Antonia Banderas style?
  6. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Seriously though, the "camera" angle on my elf sorc felt like I was in some sort of pervy jp upskirt video the entire time i was playing it :p
  7. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Oh was the pictures you posted of a Sorc? What level is that armour btw? Elf Boobs are so OP.
  8. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Thats some endgame armour, not my screenshots though.
  9. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

I have started to play Tera again considering it will now not be released until sometime in spring 2012 in the EU/NA. I have started a new character on another realm and am leveling up. I am also streaming almost all the time during the daytime now at http://www.justin.tv/stateofreality check it out!

[IMG]

If anyone wants to play with me feel free to PM me. I am really enjoying getting back into it, they have changed a few things with updates and it's nice, feels easier to level up I think too. This is still my game of choice.
  10. Offline

Alarisia Community Member

Ok so I hit 58 (max level) in Tera about a week and a half ago now, I have pretty decent max level gear, but am still working on getting better gear from Hardmodes. My realm just had a server merge too so I lost the Lords mount my guild had from owning a zone so I'm pretty bummed about that. Overall though I am still having a blast, I do max level dungeons with my guild every now and then, level alt's and stuff when I get bored of that. Just thought I would update :) Now for the screenshots:

Last boss of Maze Hardmode, one of the current endgame dungeons, it's one of the easier ones. It was still challenging to heal though. It is called maze because the instance paths change from run to run, so it's not always the same.
    [IMG]

I just had to show you my Berserker it looks so cool :)
    [IMG]

PS: My guild name changed because of the server merge :(
  11. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Nice one! Glad to see you are still enjoying the game even at max level.
  12. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Looks so good, Look at you chilling with Steparu.
  13. Offline

Evlamp Community Member

We invite in Tera free PK & GVG
  14. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

me tvar doodle and nerien killing the last boss in the 38 dungeon wihtout a healer.

[IMG]
  15. Offline

Respond Community Member

wanting to see some pvp vids from the usual boon no lifers. hoping to join you peeps at the start of june after my exams.

p.s hihi wex, alur and eniktou longtime no see. any sighting reports on succi?
  16. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

I think he finally jumped off that cliff......
  17. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Shame :p
  18. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

This quoted from the previous page but a year ago on this thread is about state playing on korean servers.

So they get lord mounts for owning areas huh?? So either that means acina runs for president (so we get cool horses!) or we KOS all the cool horses as well as the president!

God I love this game.
  19. Offline

syralia Community Member

Last time I saw succi was around 2 weeks ago on Nexus (aion) playing an elyos sorc.
  20. Offline

Kamasutrah Classic Guild Member

Can we leave him there please? xD