TERA - Launcher Error Messages

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Acina, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

I'm glad to hear that and like Aspira said don't worry about hitting us up if you have a problem :)
  2. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

seems i am having to abuse ur help again :( sorry
    when i click what i belive is launch a cute bunny girls appears with some text and two options to click. i clikc teh highlited one as most times this means agree or yes or go ahead. anyway then gameguard pop checks files and is all good, then my screen windows get minimized and then pop up again and this window pops up
    [IMG]
    and then it takes me to a website where things get even more confusing
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Do you have some active anti-virus? It may be interfering with game guard and stopping you running correctly, same w/ unblocking it w/ windows security.
  4. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

nope my antivirus is down and i don't use windows firewall will check if maybe is defender but defender doesn't normally block anything with out telling you
  5. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

Make sure you close as many running programs or minimize them before accepting the terms (yes you clicked the right one) and wait for gameguard to load up, then an image with some castanic comes up in the middle of your screen and the game should launch.

If it doesn't do this it will be some program interfering with it, its best not to press anything while the game launches either. My Teamspeak transmit button even sometimes stops the game from loading up. Keep trying and shut down anything that scans files aswell (Adaware, Antivirus whatever) you can try turning them on once you get the game working.

ow yeah and it doesn't like Open Browser windows/ Live Messenger or Maximized Teamspeak/Ventrilo either. I can already see you are running skype and live messenger.
  6. Offline

Gustavo Community Member

ok done no idea what it was but :) it works
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

I get them popup upon logging out/ closing the client.

Not sure its an error, I think its some sort of "do you want to visit the homepage" popup upon exiting. Similar to Aion had.
  8. Offline

Alaisy Veteran BOON

aye it is
  9. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

There are 2 different screens like that, one is a 'you have been disconnected from the server' (this has 2 buttons - the error Gustavo posted in fact), the other has only 1 button and its 'would you like to visit the Tera Hangame website.

^^ Abridged translations :p
  10. Offline

Madriv Community Member

Please help me:'(

hey all i need help after getting an account when i hit the big download

button, 1st gave me error saying ijji reactor failed to update[90], so i updated

ijji reactor now when i hit the big download button reactor pops up but gives me

another error "[-405] unknown error occurred. please try again".
    [IMG]
    - i am using IE 32bit
    - i am running as admin
    - i am allowing pop ups/ installs/ addons from site

Heyi dowlaoded a ktera torrent too and when i pushing TERA_Invoker i get a

[-403] error.
    [IMG]

I seem to be at a loss as to what to do at this point iv tried so many different ideas.
  11. Offline

adagio Moderator

Hey, and welcome to the forums. In my dealings in the past with ijji. -405 errors were always to do with the actual ijji software and not with the game Tera. The second error on tera is probably to do with ijji not being installed correctly. The ?????? is probably due to you not having the korean language pack installed on windows.

Not sure what you have tried with ijji but I would try a full uninstall and reinstall. The other who play the game may have further thoughts but I would check the ijji forums.