TERA -Just going to leave this here. Check it out, its worth it.

Discussion in 'TERA' started by Specter, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

i heard aspira was his sexslave at one point before kc saved him
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

How did I miss this lol attention whores best post has to be the mod....

3. Offline

adagio Moderator

He deleted 223 posts. I know someone who hard deletes entire threads.:p
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Just read almost the whole thing and will do a summary for those who can't be arsed reading it.

AA and EV seem to have a rivalry from a while back and always fight each other tooth and nail in game, but are civil and even give each other guides etc. basically they fight for the fun.

Anue of VotF then showed up and in classic style "declared war" on EV just because and said the leader of EV must stand down.

EV basically said don't be so pathetic, if you want to fight just ask, but VotF started spouting crap about destroying the guild, posting things from EVs forum to show they have spies, persuading EV members to join VotF and basically were the biggest cunts imaginable.

Mods showed up, deleted a whole load of VotF posts which were basically "herpaderp eww suxxors"

So the long and the short of it, the whole of TERA think AA vs EV is a cool war, and will leave them be, but VotF are a bunch of twats and are Kill on Sight.
    GG Anue, how to get a whole server to hate you in a few easy steps >.<
  5. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Aneu never left EVE in his head.

(eve was, however, far too hardcore for his poor soul)
  6. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

tbh that kind of game will suit them, winning at pvp and playign the game doesn't win the world control its some sort of "voting system", so sucking the most cock will win and he is good at sucking cock if he thinks he will get something from it. So yeah he will parade about forums, MSN and IRC sucking cock to get his Guild "elected" the winners lol gg.
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

I just hope he will stay away from us in GW2. Its fun to read such a stuff but this guy is just too much...
  8. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Wonderful thing about GW2 is that they switch the servers every 2 weeks so even if we did face them it would be for 2 weeks then they can go fuck themselves.
    GW2 will be less about epeen waving and stupid politics and more about pwning noobs for the fun of pwning noobs.
  9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Some say he lives in the far north and prefers to use a keyboard for a pillow when he sleeps.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  10. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

All I know is, he's called the Stig!
  11. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

For Aneu this is very easy, all he has to do is say "hello"!!
  12. Offline

gir Veteran BOON

Katie cant you also declare war against EV just for the lols, will mess around with aneu
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

He's not the stig, but he is the stig's angry Scottish computer gaming cousin.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  14. Offline

adagio Moderator

fear my ps skills

[IMG]
  15. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Stoog?
  16. Offline

Specter Veteran BOON

To anyone interested in playing in OB, me and some other dudes are trying to get into the essenia server (unless it has endless queues).
  17. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Acina (Priest) on Essenia
  18. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I think I'm going to try this OB out. I'll be ingame probably on Tvar, still having a hard time deciding between Slayer or Berzerker. >.<
  19. Offline

Relinquished Veteran BOON

I used to know a mod in Aion who used to lock half the threads i posted in and if he thinnks i have forgoten he is sadly mistaken.

NOT Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner cause I use a PC.
  20. Offline

Hsulf Veteran BOON

Sounds like grudge match to me!! Go Reli!!! Go get em!!!!