Steam Summersale 2013

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Doodle, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i just dont know when i will have the time to play it! Bought like 10 fucking games =(
  2. Offline

TOMMCAT Veteran BOON

Who wants a nice FPS where the cooperation between players from the same team really matter buy Rising Storm ( and u'll get a beta invitation to Red Orchestra : Stalingrad too ). Play it on servers with the mode realism active for full experience.
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I did 6 hours solid, and was kicking arse "I r the Sir Mongoose" with my Spear they can't get to me, I be all...

[IMG]

eventually they crack and rush it and it's all stabby stab knock backs and they are deadie dead dead!
  4. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Somewhere in Essex Hsulf is laughing his ass off :D
  5. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Any input on Forge? Seems interesting.

6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Im up for some chivalry tonight :)

Its a cool game
  7. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I played it when there was a free weekend.
    I remember some other BOONs played it too.

I loved the game, especially the healing class.
    But sadly there aren't that many players. :(
  8. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Its a subscription game? Missed that
  9. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

No, it was for free during a weekend some months ago.
  10. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

its an official BOON Chivalry night now
  11. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Sorry, cant join ... feeding my horse

[IMG]
  12. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I can't join today. :(
    Don't Hsulf the Chivalry nights!
  13. Offline

Tarsius Community Member

14. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

15. Offline

Gekido Community Member

16. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

so,

Borderlands2 23.08 (full game, every DLC)
    Tomb Raider 12.49
    Portal2 4.37
    Q.U.B.E 2.49
    Reus 4.99
    Deus Ex HR 2.84
    Dust 6.99
    Bastion 3.59
    Dungeon Defe 1.79
    Awesomenauts 2.26

Tot _________ €64.89

I did not count the "discounts" I received by selling those cards which will be around €5-10
    Not bad I think. :D
  17. Offline

adagio Moderator

Not being funny but this is clever people trying to find reason why the Steam Summer sales is so successful when the answer is bloody obvious. If its deeply discounted it will sell regardless of where it comes from. If Origin decided to sell the latest Call of Duty with map packs discounted to £10 people will lap it up. Even I would buy it!! EA won't because the PC doing well is not in they're interests.
  18. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

There are a whole bunch of other reasons too.... by them doing things like 4 packs it is really good for parents with kids. I can pick up a four pack of Torchlight II for 15 quid and play online with my two kids (with one to spare) and get many hours of enjoyment. All that for like 30-40% of the price of buying them one single player PS3 game. And I get to play it too.

Having said that, it gets tiring fast doing three inventory sorts, three leveling ups and three skill selections every time we do a mission! Roll on reading! But that's nothing to do with Steam :)
  19. Offline

Gurtholfin Veteran BOON

Oh and by the way..... Tomb Raider isn't really one to let the kids watch! Put it on last night thinking they could watch me playing a jumping platformer type game. Straight into scenes and mutilation and crucifixation. Enjoying the game though.... just not with the kids around :)
  20. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON