Starcraft: MLG Columbus

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aspira, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

i dont have time to watch these can you do a little spoiler tab about who the winners are please :p
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

anyone got any link to the replays?
  5. Offline

Shantotto Guest

VODs from day 1 are free, vods from day2/3 are gonna require hd pass.
  6. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

let me ask again : anyone got any link to the replays? :p
  7. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Don't think its they are up yet but since its MLG, maybe try MLG website... ? Otherwise, watch the streams.
  8. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Since when did going to MLGs website and clicking MLG TV require some sort of assistance?
  9. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

you took the time for a smart-ass reply but not posting the actual link? nice one mate.

i went to the MLG website and didnt see any replay on the stream so that's why I asked here.
  10. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

That's because the VODs aren't up yet. If you want a replay pack its here: http://www.mediafire.com/?28n0lk6nsi81sms

The survival threads on r/starcraft are here and here
    If you need any info, check those threads. Actually, in general, if you need/want to know anything about Starcraft and know that TL is filled with 14 year olds and entitled mods then browse r/starcraft. We have pics of IdrAs gf, etc.

Also, the raw streams:
    RED high qual
    BLUE high qual
  11. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

tackar så mycket :3
  12. Offline

Shantotto Guest

July 14-0 so far, holding it down.
  13. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Hmm, I dunno what would be better, and extended series final between Idra and MC or to see MMA or July make it to the final. Would like to see July beat Naniwa's win streak at Dallas, that would be pretty cool.
  14. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

From the MLG Twitter:

We're having some interference due to thunderstorms (on satellite trucks), and are working on ways to circumvent the problem. #MLG

Q_Q
  15. Offline

Shantotto Guest

16. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Did they miss game 1 of MMA vs. July on the streams ?

I had both red and blue up and it wasn't on either, then blue crashed right at the end of Fenix vs some zerg (forget name) and refreshed and it was game 2 of MMA vs July. Dunno if my stream got bugged and was showing a reply or what ? /cry now need to watch the VOD as apparently game one was a good one.
  17. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Seriously nice matches today. Going to miss the first few tomorrow as I am going out but anyone who is a fan of Starcraft should make sure to watch tomorrow as its going to be epic.
  18. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Easy way to see brackets for tomorrow:
    [IMG]
  19. Offline

Shantotto Guest

20. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

Ok.... .that was weird :confused: