Starcraft 2 / Esports [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shantotto, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tal The Architect

2. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

Impressed none of you saw me on the stream D:
  3. Offline

Shantotto Guest

4. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Missed it too, will watch tonight I think.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Forum Runner
  5. Offline

Divinitas Community Member

Going to play SC2/LoL again Shant or to busy whacking off to weird looking under aged characters with bunny ears?
  6. Offline

Tal The Architect

Unless you are the person who made that probe plushie, I never noticed you and I watched it all! :p
  7. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Well the justin.tv vod service not impressing for nasl, games are pretty good but oh my I need to buffer so much.
    Averaging 2-3Mbps download on my connection with only that active, my max being 8 :/
  8. Offline

Shantotto Guest

9. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Watched the dreamhack event tonight when I got in. MC vs. IdrA and MC vs White.ra were both seriously good series. Really nice watch.

I fucking loled at that pic of MC.
  10. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I was 2 hours off managing to buy a ticket :(
    Lucky you that managed to get there.
  11. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Oh btw, anyone else think that the casters at Dreamhack were terrible ? Probably some of the worst casting I have heard in SC2 imo.
  12. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

Demuslim is fine he's just a bit out of date and no it's not the worst I've ever heard.
    The Swedish commentator (Maven) that was doing some analyzing after the games on the stream on a Swedish news site is quite horrible.
    Think Maven was at Assembly and commentating with another one and that was quite horrible to listen to compared to these two :p
  13. Offline

Tal The Architect

Nope, I thought it was easily the best SC2 event there's been outside of Korea so far. The only negative was that demuslim wasn't super knowledgable about the new maps, however it was because he broke his arm so hasn't played in some weeks - I figure he was booked to cast before that.

I even thought 2hd (the interviewer) was quite funny, sure he didn't ask amazing questions but it was a nice change for him to bring out the personality behind the sc2 players.

Also the guy who did the onscreen titles etc was added some humour too :p "Good Brain".
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Meh I thought the commentating was pretty amateur hour compared to other events, hell the MLG commentating is better. Not saying the whole event was poor, the matches were really good and as a whole I enjoyed watching it, but the casters, sorry but no.
  15. Offline

Tal The Architect

Btw if you wanna hear an actual bad caster, check out this guy on NASL. Ffs.

He needs his volume normalised. Gets excited when someone warps in a zealot from a warm prism.
  16. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Seriously, this shit casting makes you appreciate GSL that much more.
  17. Offline

Nerien "Bad Boy"

I'm starting to tune out when Gretorp is talking already and only listen to his co-caster.
  18. Offline

Shantotto Guest

They're both equally mediocre imo.
  19. Offline

Wonsie Veteran BOON

All dreamhack games was really good except for the final. But it is maybe just because I hate PvP, it is allways 4gate vs 4gate.
  20. Offline

Shantotto Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.