[Recruited] Wildanger, Rogue

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Wildanger, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Wildanger Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Wildanger
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Night elf, rogue
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Not yet, but i will be very soon

Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: I would like to start out as social/casual, but i'd love to improve my skills and be able to raid one day.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 24 in february
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Bergen, Norway with Happos (unfortunate, some might say..)
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Usually yes, sometimes depending on my work schedule.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Bring it.

Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I mostly use wowhead and youtube videos, and sometimes i get the occational tips from the beloved boyfriend of mine.

Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: For sure!

Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer:Yes, i do believe so.

Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer:Actually haven't been much of an online type of player, wow is the first proper experience i have with this type of games - and i love it. In previous, and current guild, i've been a social member. I would concider myself an active gamer.

Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Not many, i'm afraid. I played a bit of retail when i first started off in the wow universe, and then classic when it relaunched. Did some raids in retail, but it doesn't really compare to classic though does it haha.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I loved the vibe i got and the very welcoming feeling when playing with some people from your guild. I constantly see the guild name out and about in the world, and i've heard nothing but amazing things - which is something i would love to be a part of.

Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Through my boyfriend Happos, who's also with you guys.

Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I know it says above that it's closed for social/casual applications and considering i'm not very experienced this could easliy go the wrong way, but last night i played with some of your guildies (Gallilea and Gallileon amongst others), also talked briefly to Pante, and i loved the vibe i got. I also watch, and listen to, Happos play with you guys a lot and i've heard nothing but good things about you all, so i figured i had to give it a shot regardless.O:)
  2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Cool :nerd: I has invited this one, case closed.
  3. Offline

Gallileon Classic Guild Member

Kudos for spelling my name right..
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

really? shocked and stunned!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.