[Recruited] Teel - Warlock

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Teel, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Teel Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Teel/Teelie
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Gnome Warlock
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Mostly social. For the next 8-9 months I won't have time to play competitively enough to be part of raiding. I have a lot of knowledge from old vanilla + other vanilla server experiences from a few years back.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 27
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Not sure yet, if I am playing as a social then I will be a bit behind the rest.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Aneu has warmed me up with 8 years of shouting, even Bruce has made me used to it.
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Of course Wowhead, and if Thottbot is reinvented maybe that. Addons? I could name 30. I use anything from questhelper addons to actionbars (Bartender etc) and Omen/cc-addons. Socially I read a lot about WoW on Reddit as well.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Absolutely, got mic & headset and willing to use 'em.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Absolutely.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Classic vanilla WoW was my first MMO, played every expansion since then except Pandaria. Otherwise I've played Swtor/Tera/GW2/Wildstar/Archeage/Revelation Online and more. I have been an officer in VoTF since GW2, sometimes taking the role of being coordinator with other guilds, and sometimes being recruitment officer during Archeage conducting interviews.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Raiding in WoW, in vanilla up to AQ (but not naxx). A lot of other raiding in Wildstar/Tera and other WoW expansions.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: A lot of friends are here and I trust the leadership of BOON to contain a stable and fun guild but also to have a competitive goal towards something.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Through VoTF discord channel.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I do get more enjoyment out of PvP, but I understand that to keep up or get ahead in WoW you need to play a lot of PvE, which can be quite fun too, especially with people like the ones in Boon.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Hey there mate, its good to see you again another swede ZOMFG!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.