[Recruited] Silver - Mage

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Silver, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Silver Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Silverr (because Silver was already reserved..)
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Mage. Frost most of the time but I really like the elemental build also. Whatever the guild needs.
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: I aim for raiding but besides that PvP, farming consumables, gearing up, pretty much everything in the game :)

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 22
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Greece
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Don't mind, been through that a lot. I mean if there is a reason why not?
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: From Youtube videos, sites like Wowhead Icyveins etc , pro streamers and a lot of testing by myself. I spend a lot of time in class theory as I love to min/max.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Yes but maybe not at the first 3 days of launch.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yeah totally.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I love MMOs. Starting from Lineage 2 back in 2005(i was 8 at that time) i played on many private servers, even at the classic servers of Lineage 2 last year. I started WoW at Wotlk (2009). Apart from these games I have played many MMOs like SWTOR, GW2, FFXIV, ESO, AION. I was playing wow casually, mainly pvping. I was pretty hardcore at L2 joining many big guilds from time to time. After the Classic servers announcement I spend some time in private servers getting ready for the launch. I didn't have tha chance to clear endgame content though except from RetroWoW(doesn't really counts). I think I'm ready to finally go hardcore in Classic.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Casually pvping in WoW. I've been in countless sieges and raids in Lineage 2.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I think my ambitions for Classic are pretty much reflected by this guild. I searched the last days for a good guild to join and I was pretty excited when I found BOON Control.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: WoW Classic guild recruitment blizzard forums. Btw I really liked the videos about the past of the guild :)
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I am working until the 31st of August, I will play at launch but I am currently playing from a shitty laptop with a poor internet connection until I go back home at 1st of September.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Hey there SIlver, if you get a chance come try find me on our discord so we can have a chat, voice if possible don't know if you can where you are working and with that laptop, but typing fine too.

https://discord.gg/AVHqpU is our discord

I will be about tomorrow as heading to bed just now :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.