[Recruited] Shadez

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shadez, Jan 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shadez Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Shadez
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Rogue DPS
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Yes
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Raider

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 29
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: UK (Swedish)
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Yes please
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Past experiences, icy-veins, wowhead. NugEnergy, DBM, Details, CD addons such as omniCC and ElvUI
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I have played a lot of games over my years, the ones listed are ones I have put enough time in to be called as "played":
    Tibia,
    PristonTale, Diablo 1/2/3, PoE, KnightOnline, Gunbound, Aion, Tera, GW2, ESO, Lineage 1 & 2, BnS, WildStar, BDO, League
    World of Warcraft since beta all the way up until the end of wotlk, tried each expansion after that but quit around a month after every time.

Quake 3, Tribes 2, CS, different mods for hl1 (ns, esf, vs, ts etc), CSGO, BF1943, BF2, BF3, Fortnite,
    SC/2, TF2, Overwatch

I have always been a hardcore gamer, obviously it has gone down abit as I get older. I would currently consider myself as semi-hardcore.

Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer:
    PVE

WoW Vanilla: Reached to twin emps in AQ40 on horde and managed to down Anub'Rekhan on alliance.
    WoW TBC: Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon. I did not have time to PVE as I mainly focused on PVP in TBC.
    WoW Classic: 11/11 and Onyxia.
    Came from Horde on Shazzrah, first played mage, cleared MC few times before rerolling into my alt warrior as we were lacking dps warriors.
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/shazzrah/kirito

WoW Vanilla: Rank 11 on Vek'Nilash (Rogue), Rank 9 on Ahn'Qiraj (Warrior)WoW TBC:
    Season 2
    2476 3v3 (R2) (Shadez on Kazzak)
    2400~ Rogue 3v3 (Shádez on Vek'Nilash)
    2200~ Druid 2v2 (Rajsan on Kazzak)

Season 3
    2480~ Druid 3v3 and 2v2 (R2) (Rajsan on Kazzak)
    2400~ Warrior 3v3 (Sdz on Stormscale)
    2300~ Rogue 3v3 (Shádez on Vek'Nilash)

Season 4
    2400~ Druid

Mind getting blurry after this.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I have seen BOON around during my time on Kazzak a lot and never had any bad encounters, the people in it have always been friendly. In my eyes it appears to be a guild that will stick together even when times get rough but also have fun and thats something that I highly value.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Previous experiences from Kazzak and following a recommendation from my friend Aros (the pinata) who I raided with on a pserver.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I might have added too much already!
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

oh wow Kazzak! the glory days! catch you later tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.