[Recruited] Respec - Hunter

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Respecc, Mar 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Respecc Community Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Respec
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: MM Hunter
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer:Yes
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Raider

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 32
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Ofc i do
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Wherever i can find anything useful, alot from watching streams
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Im an active player that always tries to adjust myself to be on the same level as the rest. Been a member in a few guilds in classic, all of them stopped raiding beacuse of drama, low attendence etc.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Did raid up to bwl in vanilla. Ended up in a hardcore guild in tbc through the entire expansion. Just been raiding casualy with breaks after that. Beside that my biggest obsession has been challenge mode and m+ which i have been doing ALOT as Holy paladin and Blood DK. Never really got into pvp at any time. Been doing some arena from time to time for fun but nothing more special than that.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Seems like a established and nice guild. Looking for raiding in a friendly enviroment
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Got a recommendation from a friend
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer:
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Hey Respec, whisper me ingame for a chat

Edit: recruit for trial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.