[Recruited] Reinford - Healing Priest

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Reinford, Aug 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Reinford Community Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Reinford
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Priest, Disc for Power Infusion
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: I am level 60 and I am attuned to BWL, MC and Onyxia
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Raider and that guy who helps out from time to time

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 31
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Ill tell my mom if you call me rude names like bad healer.
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I check out various forums. Addons for healing are mainly Elv Ui and Weak Aura mixed with a few handy macros atm.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I've played WoW since vanilla. Stopped playing when MoP came out but picked up WoW again with Legion and have been playing (very casually) on and off since. Played FF14 to cure my apparent MMO-fever for a while too.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Did a bit of raiding in TBC but I started raiding more serioously in Wrath through Cata. I took on a more officer like role during cata, assisting with healer recruitment/assignments, co-leading altruns and raid leading some specific bosses for the main raid. Played shaman and paladin. PvP was mainly for fun.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I've been carried by your alts for a few months now so I figured if the opportunity presented itself I should return the favor and carry your mains. And from the alt runs you guys seem like a fun bunch of people.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: From Ganga.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I heard you receive endless love and support for not having an epic mount. As of writing this application I still don't have one.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Enough said, /recruited see pm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.