[Recruited] Panoq/Rogue

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by panoq, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

panoq Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Panoq
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Rogue/DPS
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Firstly a social/casual useful Guildie, but I am also interested in raiding.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Question: Where do you live?
    Finland
    Question: Can you raid Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur 19:45 - 23:00 Server time? (A mix of these nights will be the raid nights)
    Yes to all.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    I'm a friend of Littletoes and Anuhlbard, so being thick skinned is a mandatory trait.
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    I've been using guides from a former Ravenholdt member Infexious Gaming. For alts I use IcyVeins.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Yes
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    i5-9600k, 16GB of RAM and 2070 with 400Mbit/s connection.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Mostly WoW, but have played other MMOs (GW1&2, SWTOR, Warhammer Online, Wildstar...), Dota2, Witcher 3, Pokemon...

In previous WoW guilds I have mostly been a DPS (melee and ranged) but in BFA I was briefly an officer.

I would consider myself an active gamer and a semi-hardcore. Usually been in guilds who raid 3-4 times a week for 3-4hrs. In retail I have mostly raided in mythic guilds.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    I've been raiding on and off since WotLK. Greatest achievement would be downing 25HC Lei Shen and Ra Den. Our guild was in top 300 at the time and 5th Finnish only guild. Never hit more than 1900 rating in PvP.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    My good IRL friend Littletoe is in this guild and he asked me to join! I've also done some M+ in season 1&2 with BOON Control members with Littletoe.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Littletoe!
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    I am applying to Classic. If all the rogue spots are already full, I am willing to try another DPS as well!
  2. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Mum allways told me to help out the littleguys..... Thats why i hangout with this manlet
  3. Offline

Anub1s Classic Guild Member

So he'll be a Dwarf Rogue? :cool:
  4. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Gnomes closer tbh
  5. Offline

But gnomes are not looking that muscular and strong, manlet implies he's short but very strong ... I think O:)
  6. Offline

Littletoe Veteran BOON

Nah manlet is just a... manlet. Thats a powerdwarf you are describing!
  7. Offline

I prefer the term "Master Manlet".
  8. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

IRL friend of Littletoe,, WOW,,, just WOW!
  9. Offline

Yeah, as a spastic manlet there aren't really people lining up to be my friends.
  10. Offline

I think what he meant is that he's surprised Littletoe has irl friends. But hey, everyone needs a friend! :bounce:
  11. Offline

Being his friend is kind of like being in a cult. The indoctrination is brutal, yet effective.
  12. Offline

WOW, I'm stealing that quote!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.