[Recruited] Mansplain - Rogue

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mansplain, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mansplain Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Mansplain
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Dwarf rogue / Orc rogue
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Raider

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 27 or 28
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Czech Republic
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Finally some excitement
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Usually the internet, dmg meter is my friend.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Yes
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yup
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Mainly Wow, played ever since it came out until Pandas, then I took a break and came back for BFA. Played some SWOTR, Neverwinter, LoL, Wildstar(rip) and Bloodline champions.
    I was always a super nerdy dps player (just a member) pvping whenever possible, playing every day for multiple hours (when wotlk came out I remember I would sometimes drink so much water it would make me sick so I could skip school...)
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: I played fury warrior through vanilla, then switched to mage + rogue in wotlk. I always raided but my main focus was pvp, I'm a multi-radiator (we always aimed to be on the first page on armory) on the classes mentioned above. I was most active in wotlk, where we even had our own boosting service and competed in arena tournaments.

In LoL for some time with my friend, we mained Soraka / Nami bot lane, got to diamond 1 with it (can you imagine the hate we got?).

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I need to keep an eye on my dad who is in the guild.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Through my dad.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I make really good coffee and I enjoy bouldering in my free time.
  2. Offline

Sharrebarre Classic Guild Member

Who is your dad?
  3. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

I can be :hug:
  4. Offline

Tomassuss. the old guy (I hope he doesn't see this).
  5. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

First thought this was KC's kid wanting to farm for daddy :D (and ofc carry through the game)
  6. Offline

Sharrebarre Classic Guild Member

I wanna become your dad
  7. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Hey Mansplain we are technically closed for rogues now, so can only add you as a social atm since you dad is already in the guild with the aim to become raider in the long run if the rogue team starts wilting as they progress in Classic and reality sets in :p

Let me know if you are ok with that and I can get you added
  8. Offline

Hey Katiechops, that's a great idea, I'll enjoy myself being in the guild even as a social :)
  9. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.