[Recruited] Landkrabbán - Warrior

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Katiechops, Oct 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Landkrabbán

Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Currently dps warrior, up to tank when needed

Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Yes, attuned to BWL aswell

Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Somewhere between raider and balls deep hc, i always like to learn and push myself further to get better so i will show up with consumables, Wbuffs and are looking up resources outside of the game to improve my gameplay.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 25

Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden

Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes

Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Yeah im thick skinned and welcome criticism so i can improve

Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Mostly the warrior discord, but also looking up more popular sources like wowhead and youtube videos to get multiple perspectives and form my own

Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Yes that is no problem

Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yes, my internet speed has never been an issue for any game.

Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I have played wow on and off ever since vanilla, every expansion except wod, i have been a dedicated raider in the guilds i've been in but never as an officer.

Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: outside of classic i've been in raiding guilds in legion and BFA and played arena in tbc and cata

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I know some people in boon control and i've really enjoyed joining your pugs on my druid (Boomerkin). I like the combination of fun and efficiency in those raids.

Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: I leveled alongside Limmans mage and got invited to apply on my druid by a couple of booncontrol members but i didnt really enjoy my druid so i rerolled a warrior and here i am

Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I'm sure Limman, skaenk and Mantle can vouch for me (tell them ill pay for positive answers)
  2. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Hey mate, thanks for the application! Needs a lit bit more work before considered for trial, as we don't recruit to bench, nor to only bring for certain raids - once you're in the guild as a trial you're raiding everything we do. Have PM'ed you for details on what to improve.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.