[Recruited] Kobra - Paladin - Holy

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kobra, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kobra Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Kobra
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Holy Paladin
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Confirmed
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Raider

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 25
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: It's prefered! ;)
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Spreadsheets, Discord, Youtube. Tend to take most information with a grain of salt and test stuff out myself instead of blindly trusting what's out there. Notable addons are healcom, pallypower, energywatch I guess.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Absolutely
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yes
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I've never been the guy that plays multiple games at once. The games I put any notable effort or time into in the last ~13 years are just WoW and CS 1.6/GO/Tetris.
    In WoW PvP/Arena has always been my forté. If you're familiar with the private server scene you might've heard of AT (Arena-Tournament). That's where I gathered my fondest memories of WoW along with vanilla.

I never had any notable rank within a guild if I'm being honest, but I'm not afraid of helping out / structuring stuff up if it's needed. Used to off-tank as warr in vanilla, switched to rogue in TBC
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Did everything up to BWL in vanilla and up to TK in TBC. Past that, it's been pretty much all PvP for me. I'm really excited being to raiding though.
    Most of my "achievements" are from AT which don't translate very well for people that haven't played there, but we were in the top 20 many times.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: It's an international guild, sick looting system and after reading through some of the replies on the other applications/talking with Katiechops I just really enjoyed the vibe I got.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Well I have been seeing <BOON CONTROL> guys pop up every now and then while out in the world :D However, it was Pipp and Zvet that encouraged me to join.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: If it makes any difference I'm currently a 275 armorsmith. I'll happily make grinding stones etc for guildies and I'm also stacking up on mats for my thorium brotherhood rep.
  2. Offline

Sharrebarre Classic Guild Member

nice application
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Yeah was nice chatting to you, /recruited
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.