[Recruited] Kittykat, Druid/Feral

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kittykat, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kittykat Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Kittykat/avu
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Druid/Feral-Warrior/fury
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Raider Balls Deep

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 34
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Denmark
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes perfect raidtime for me!
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: only when getting spanked :)
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: 4 experince from private server cleared up till kt as Feral druid. have played warrior aswell. dont know which addons will be usable for classic yet, on pServers i found Ktm, swstats, luna unitframe (energy watch and druidbar) very usefull. my rotations mostly consists of heavy macros usage /consumables and ofc wolfshead helm for powershifting.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: can do but probaly wont be the most talkative via voice sinc my kids are sleep close to where i have my gaming room, i love to talkvia ingame chat or discord.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: yes just upgraded my system.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: i dont play as much as i would like to due to rl commitments i do however schedule when to play, and when i do play i give it 100% my plan is (after lvl 60) to play apox 2-3 raiddays pr. week (progress depended) + the odd grind for consumables and a 5 man here and there.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: World of warcraft sinc 2004!

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: the raidtimes + the fact that you guys are openminded towards hybrid spec, always a big + in my book!
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: wow application forum
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer:!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.