[Recruited] Ganga resto druid

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ganga, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ganga Classic Guild Member

Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Ganga
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Druid, Healer
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Yes, did MC and Onyxia with you!
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Raider and a helpful hand if anyone need!

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 26 (tomorrow 27)
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes I can!
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Yes! do your best! :D
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I read online on different forums, youtube clips and try to get tips from people i play with. Using for example Vuhdo addon for healing.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Yes!
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yeah it is!
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I was an active member in a raiding guild in TBC and Wotlk. Also enjoy playing CS and used to play alot of lol.Im an active gamer!
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Played hunter in vanilla (but i wasn't that good), in TBC i played resto druid first in pvp most 2v2 and 3v3, got gladiator a couple of times. Did some raiding aswell in TBC as a resto druid. Played on and off in the expansions after TBC and Wotlk but enjoyed TBC the most and now hopefully classic :D

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Played with you guys in MC and Onyxia and u seem like nice and funny bunch of people that can also be serious when needed!
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: From the pugs this week!
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: Would be rly nice playing with you again! Had fun the last time and hopefully will in the future!
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

yeah that sums us up, /recruited! check pm and catch me ingame for an invite mate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.