[Recruited] Frostros - Warrior

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Frostros, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Frostros Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Frostros (hopefully, I havnt got game sub so I havnt reserved a name as of yet.)
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Mage or warrior, im undecided as of yet and am happy to play either if one is prefered over the other. (A)
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Im going to be going for Rank14 so, ima' be hittin' that grind on the daily and aiming for prebis asap.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: im 25
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: The UK
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: I sure can.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: I worked in customer support for two years so I doubt anything you guys could say to me could phase me after that nightmare :)
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Variety of places really, Mainly Youtube, WoWHead and occasionaly IceViens for class specific stuff like macros. For vanilla its primarily been just talking to people I know from exiting private servers as Iv really not dived too deep into Vanila.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: I am
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: It is, I have 100MBPS down and 20MBPS up.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Jeez, how long have you got? Iv been playing online games since I had internet which would have been when I was about 12 where my first online game would have been Counter strike 1.4, Iv played just about every MMO on the market that isnt some niche RP type shit. Most guilds iv been in iv been a part of the A team raid group and an officer.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: from Vanila until cataclysm is when I played most, I cleared all content from MC till dragon soul excluding 6 of the bosses in naxx due to my guild falling appart. other mmos I really havnt played them for the pve frankly, while I would always dabble in it, it never really drew me in unlike the pvp, PvP is what iv always liked wow for and why I became disinterested after Cataclysm, I got gladiator in Season 3 on Magtheridon on my Mage, I was Diamond in Blade and Soul as a KFM and Destroyer, most other pvp iv done in mmos has been on a more casual basis (if youd consider doing it daily casual.)

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: You folks' ethics and goals seem to line up well with my own.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: WoW Forums
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: Should be just about it, iv prattled on enough. My discord is Frostros#4739 if you need to get in touch, Cheers for reading.
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Hey there,, let us know what class you intend playing ASAP as we are near closing both classes as almost full. /recruited
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.