[Recruited] Doggs - Priest

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Doggsley, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Doggsley Community Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Doggsy
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Priest. Holy for PvE and would look to change to Shadow for PvP if the group setup required it. I'd ever consider rolling a Resto Druid since I like the class in general and like hybrid classes. The same goes for Lolladins
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Not yet, although I chatted to Katiechops, who said I could still apply and level with alts :)
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Balls DEEP! I don't play 24/7 but my goal is to attend all the raids and help the guild out. PvP is my main focus, where I love a coordinated group structure.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 40
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: England — please don't throw me any shade :p
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes! My only restricted night right now is Tuesday
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: As long as it's constructive, then that's fine. My wife yells at me enough already :D
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I tend to go by feel and what works for me, although I've used Icy Veins, Elitist Jerks, Dulfy and Noxxic. Currently, I'm taking an interest in Hydra from APES on Twitch and learning from his theorycrafting.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Always! Voice comms is mega important for efficiency.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Sure is. Just bought a new Acer NITRO laptop and have the power of the UK's fibre broadband behind me :p
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I was an officer and the MT in Vanilla WoW (played since day 1 of release) up until BWL. Switched to Priest and then took a break when "better" PvP games came out. Was a hardcore PvPer on the Mordred server in Dark Age of Camelot, and then was a part of smaller guilds in Warhammer Online and GW2. We teamed up with Sacrx and Red Guard a fair bit then, which was awesome fun. I played Aion but couldn't dedicate time to it back then. Looks like I missed out on you guys kicking butt!
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: See above mainly. I've pretty much played all the main ones, or at least give them a chance. Ultima Online is where it first started for me, but Dark Age of Camelot is where I learned my love for PvP — I was the number 1 ranked Paladin in the world for realm points (uni student life!) until the FFA Mordred server came out, which was amazing! I basically now LOVE World PvP. I shifted to healing in PvP in Warhammer and EQ2 and have really valued acting as a pocket healer.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I've been looking for a new home for a while. I'm sick of the childish drama that seems to breed in so many guilds, and you guys seems to avoid that. I also prefer to play with a core group of people that move from game to game with each other, having the same ethos wherever you go. I also much prefer to use voice comms when gaming... so many guilds have players who just do their own thing and don't work together. They then moan when life doesn't go their way! Play together, win together! I really think I can add value to you guys :)
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Saw your recruitment post on the forums, and then the name triggered memories of GW2 and Warhammer.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I'm a nice guy and treat others with respect. I'm definitely a team player and like to help others out where possible. I love the power of a congruent community and getting stuck in and meeting new people :) I also come out with random comments and love to chat shit! :D
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

/recruited, check pm and catch me in game, see where it takes us long erm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.