[Recruited] Ceeo - Armstank Warrior

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ceeo, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ceeo Community Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Ceeo (No I'm not gonna call any of my characters Quarion ever again after the nick you gave me)
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Warrior, and I like to swing bigs swords, but I can also tank. Pauleh can vouch that I can do both masterfully and better than him.
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Social, casual useful guilde and maybe fill in a spot as a raider when you've exhausted your options. I'm pretty sure I cannot go balls deep HC again.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 30 and 1 day at launch. You didn't care about this when I was 16.
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Oslo, Norway
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: No, and yes. No idea. Demanding odd work hours and both a girlfriend and a cat that demands time. But my girlfriend is a gamer, though she doesn't want to admit it.
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: No one likes getting yelled at, you liars.
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Uuuh, Elitist Jerks and wowhead? That was the shit 10 years ago?
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Yes, my norwenglish is impeccable.
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yes, I spent my hard earned cash on a brand new thing like a few months ago.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: WOW VANILLA RAIDER with you. Then casual in TBC, then HARDCORE in wotlk. You guys even made me an officer before I quit. Now I'm not so hardcore.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: WOW PVP BOON ATTACK CHARGE STV ZERG. Oh and all the way up to 4HM attempts in Naxx in vanilla, random fill inn in TBC, everything in wotlk up to 11/12 ICC 10man heroic yelling at people not moving fast enough at the LK fight.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Because it feels like a kindergarten reunion. And you guys are fun.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: I saw your awesome logo when I was 16, and I was easily swayed. Then Cattagon sent me Discord link 13 years later.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: Yes, I hope Korso won't slam this application and question my abilities as he did my first one.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*You must answer all these questions, feel free to add anything that might improve your application

My mum will no longer tell me to turn off the computer and come down for dinner. Imagine that.
  2. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

Reel him in, hooked!
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

I think Korso had a point! mehahahaha recruited!
  4. Offline

Cattagon Classic Guild Member

I'm thinking maybe it's just your gf telling you to turn off the computer and go for dinner these days? - Same thing new woman?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.