[Recruited] Cattagon / JMK - Hunter (Maybe?) + Uh, something healy or tanky (we think)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cattagon, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cattagon Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Cattagon / Jmk (Jmgay)
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Uh, hunter, I guess? Jmk probably wants to roll healer or tank idk who bears listening to that guy.
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Casual useful guildies? We're not exactly planning on raiding but if we're about and viable and you'll have us then who knows. Basically this is how we see ourselves acting in the guild:

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 28 / 33
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Stockholm / Sandefjord
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Sometimes?
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: The sound of dissapointment in KC's voice is what keeps us going.
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I read somewhere that a good number of guys from Elitist Jerks got hired by Blizzard so I suppose that's out of the question. Guessing wowhead or whatever's all the rage these days. When in doubt we generally do what DBM tells us to do, mainly because we know how much it pisses Ammo off when people use DBM over Bigwigs.

Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Is there any other way to play?
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yes.
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Well we're both old officers of BOON, so there's that. We like to play games, lots of games (especially drinking games). We've played MMOs, MOBAs, FPS's, RTS's, UNO, Pictionary, you name it.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: We were both very good at misdirecting supposedly "innocent" druids during raids in TBC. We would've done it sooner but the skill hadn't been implemented yet.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Because we will be shunned on discord otherwise, also frankly we kind of view it like you're joining us for classic really. Also I felt bad for making Gurth apply without having done so myself.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: We heard a rumor about a bunch of easily impressionable old people mucking about and thought we should enlighten them and recruit them to our cause. Oh also we both encountered and played with people from BOON while leveling in vanilla.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: This is how serious we were about this application, look at all the effort and thought we put into it (https://imgur.com/a/QzpW3Km).

2. Offline

Jumkah Classic Guild Member

Clearly one quality recruit here.

If you have any questions about our mission to let you let us overthrow the leadership of Boon and lead you into an elightened future, please direct those to the Swede who writes too much.
  3. Offline

Anub1s Classic Guild Member

Are the new leaders going to provide us with free raid consumables and food? We like free stuff, we are like popular instagramers, we want free stuff and we want them NOW!
  4. Offline

Cattagon Classic Guild Member

Yes, I can personally vouch for the fact that JMK will personally provide all of the above. As you can clearly see the dwarf has given me authority to speak on his behalf.
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Ok I will put you two fuckwits down as socials for now and expect friday nights to be drunk night!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.