[Recruited] Bootyclap - Warrior [Fury/Prot]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Jan Espen, Aug 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jan Espen Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Bootyclap

Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Warrior, PVE i will go Fury or Prot, whatever is needed of me from the guild. Im also wondering about going Arms for PvP im Phase 2 if raids are pretty much on farm by then, but thats entirely up to the guild situation.

Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Im planning to go pretty hardcore PvE, clearing all endgame content and having fun doing so. Also looking to climb the ranks of PvP whenever im not raiding, or preparing for raids.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 26

Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Norway

Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: No problem at all.

Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: I love both yelling and getting yelled at, but with a loving undertone of course.

Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: I've been playing alot of private servers, leveled and played a warrior on Nostalrius a while back and geared and raided alittle. I've cleared Onyxia and MC, and ALOT of Naxx back in wotlk on retail. The other raids i've just read up and watched alot of videos on.

Im currently testing around alittle on a server called Retro-WoW to test out different builds, both gear and talent-wise to be as prepared as possible for what to farm out when i reach level 60.

Other than this, Wowhead and Icy Veins' guides have been really helpful.

Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: Of course.

Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Stabile 100/100 fiber and never had any problems with it.

Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: I've played alot of online games over the years, but for MMOs its been mostly WoW, been playing it since early BC. Mostly playing my faithful Paladin, but in the recent years i've switched to Monk.

I've been leading a guild with a core of IRL friends since back in Cata, even though we have splitted up from time to time going with more hardcore guilds, we have always found together to enjoy the game.

Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: I was pretty casual back in BC and still learning the game, but with the release of WotLK started raiding pretty seriously, started out as Holy Paladin for Naxxaramas, Ulduar and switching to tank for Totc and ICC.

After clearing out tier 11, i quit my guild and got together with some friends and started the PvP guild CreamTeam. Together we got around 2k-2,2k in 3s, 5s and RBGs every season, witch isnt that impressive but its the most fun any of us have had in the game, no questions.

In mists i started playing RBGs pretty seriously and reached a high of 2488 rating on my paladin, but because of work i didnt have as much time to play as i wanted, and started just playing casually with my friends again.

For WoD i rerolled my Monk after ignoring the Monk-hype during MoP, and i've played it ever since with higs of 2k 2s, 2,2k 3s and 2,3k RBGs and trying to clear the raids i found rich in lore, or fun to do.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: To clear all end-game content with a dedicated and friendly guild.

Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: The WoW Classic forums

Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I feel like i've covered the important parts. But feel free to contact me at discord jng#7101 or battle.net Zercus#2595 if you are wondering about anything or just want to chat.
  2. Offline

Sharrebarre Classic Guild Member

I like your name
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

hey there,, nice application,, recruited
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.