[Recruited] Aros - Warrior/Tank

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Aros, Sep 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aros Classic Guild Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Aros
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Warrior tank
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Confirmed
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: No-life everything. Main goal is raiding consistently but am also looking for social/pvp events. Currently leveling alts as my main have no gear upgrade outside of raids, got 3 alts already at 35 for proffesion transmutes. I am also leveling an alt warrior for pvp/dps situations.

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 24
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Sweden
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: I'll be the S to your M
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: at this point I am the theorycrafter. As for addons, I use threatmeter, trinket menu, Gatherer, WeaponSwingTimer and Classic aura durations.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Mainly Starcraft 2 and WoW, both on private server and retail (vanilla - ...) where I've always been the tank for our raids.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Raided from late vanilla to early/mid WOTLK, switched to pure pvp since then up until first week in WOD when I quit. Even made a pretty shitty pvp video on WCM.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: I want to tank, and I've met a bunch of people in Boon that liked me, and I liked them as well so it seemed like a good fit
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: I carried Katie's ass when we were leveling in ZF ;)
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: Currently have no proffessions, but will be engineering & blacksmithing once alt leveling is done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Its true he did carry may ass because Killa was slacking!
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

/recruited
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.