[Recruited] Alaraum - Rogue

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Alaraum, Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Alaraum
    Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Rogue
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: For now "casual" & hardcore griefer of the opposite faction. I might switch into full hc, depends on my work and all.

Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 18+
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: UK
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: answered above
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Lies. Katie does not yell, instead, I'll join him and laught at anyone yelling at us.
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Myself & addons, I create those.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Answer: yes
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: yes
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: GW2 officer
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: WotLK, GW2 (6times a week, 5 hours a day, a year nonstop :p good old times)

Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Miss being the best but mainly awesome community and old friends!
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: The legend, the god .. DIVINITUS!!!
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: I am thinking of creating an ultimate multilayerd artificial neural network model with deep double-q learning structures adjoined together that will be smarter than any player or team in history & be unbeatable war machine that would give me rank 14 on a golden plate. We'll see. I need some research topics for publishing papers & this could get me employed at Google, so might as well make good use of my time playing O:)

On a side note, I have a deadline for my Master thesis 3 days after release. If I fail, I want to be employed by one of you. Initial salary.. I'll settle for 120k£ without premiums. Much appreciated
  2. Offline

Alaraum Veteran BOON

Also, I will make some prediction models for AH, so expect me to be a millionare. or not. idk, I'll see when I start playing with their API, TaC & End User License Agreements

That might actually be a very nice reserach topic! "The influence of ML on the newly created/untained economy that is mostly driven by normies." hmm
  3. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Welcome back Alaraum, good to see even more old Boon faces :) /recruited
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.