[Recruited] Acyna - Priest

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Acina, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Acyna

Question: Character Class and Role? (Do both, Alliance and Horde)
    Answer: Priest

Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures)
    Answer: Raiding & PvP

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: Old

Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Brum

Question: Can you raid Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur 19:45 - 23:00 Server time? (A mix of these nights will be the raid nights)
    Answer: Yep

Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: I may kick Doodle from Discord every once in a while, this is my coping mechanism!

Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Acyna

Question: Are you able and willing to use Teamspeak and a microphone?
    Answer: I talk, but people rarely listen

Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Answer: Yep, 400MB SDSL

Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Officer and Active

Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer:
    • WoW - Every boss from Vanilla through to WoTLK (Uldar) including many world top 10 kills would raid from 12pm - 7am on progression days.
    • Mythic raiding in MoP (BOON, Defias Brotherhood) and WoD (Tessalate, Twisting Nether)
    • Mythic/Heroic raiding in WoD/Legion/BfA with Boon Control
    • Aion - Elyos Noob Fearer (Telemachus), with suicidal tendencies (Aspira and Astarael were my pocket bitchs healers), and Asmo Cleric (Perento), but I saw the light of the BOON!!
    • Rift and SW:TOR with BOON - not much to say here.
    • TERA - Initially with BOON (EU) Mystic/Priest, Brawler, but focused on Ninja for the last few months, heavily involved with GvG (top tier guild) on the US Server Mount Tyranus
    • Many other MMO's, far too many to mention, most of the time as an Officer/Raid Leader as I enjoy shouting at ppl on Vent/TeamSpeak.
    Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Not sure I have a choice in this matter :D

Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: I was kidnapped in 2009 by Scotsmen!

Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: You will occasionally hear this little monster in the background, she talks a lot!
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.