[Recriuited] Beekaay - Priest

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by beekaay, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

beekaay Classic Guild Member

Character Facts
    Question: Character Name?
    Answer: Beekaay
    Question: Character Class and Role?
    Answer: Priest, what ever is needed
    Question: Please confirm you are lvl 60 and if you are attuned to MC and Onyxia
    Answer: Not yet, and not attuned yet. Do have the quests ready to go tho.
    Question: Planned Activity? (Social, Casual Useful Guildie, Raider, Balls Deep HC everything, I don't do half measures) CLOSED FOR SOCIAL/CASUAL APPLICATIONS - ONLY EXCEPTIONS WILL BE OLD BOONS WHO HAVE RAIDED OR PLAYED HARDCORE WITH KATIECHOPS FOR LONG PERIODS.
    Answer: Hardcore raider with a dash of pvp fun time

Player Facts
    Question: How old are you?
    Answer: 32
    Question: Where do you live?
    Answer: Denmark
    Question: Can you raid Wed, Thur 20:15 - 23:30 Server time? (additional nights possible - Onyxia, ZG, AQ20 etc)
    Answer: Yes
    Question: We are thick skinned and love getting yelled at, do you?
    Answer: Former chef, so bring it on!
    Question: Where do you read up on your classes theorycrafting info and what other website tools or addons do you use to improve your gameplay?
    Answer: Wowhead and youtube for basic understanding and new ideas, and then i test and do my own theoycrafting. For addons i've got some QoL, raiding, pvp and some for optimising my UI.
    Question: Are you able and willing to use Voice Comms and a microphone?
    Question: Is your connection/system sufficient enough to raid with? This is important
    Question: What online games have you played so far, what role did you play in your previous guilds-clans (normal member-officer) and what kind of gamer are you (active-hardcore)?
    Answer: Got 2.2k hours CS 1.6 and 4.7k hours CS:GO, so played abit of counterstrike.. In wow vanilla i was a hardcore raider, in tbc and wrath i was a hardcore raider and class officer. In my time in Wildstar i was a hardcore raider and class officer. Other than thoes mmo's ive played Eve online, Rift, Tera, DAOC, Starwars galaxies and SWTOR, mainly just played with irl mates to see endgame. Eve online i've played for 6 years, and still have a few accounts subbed, but the game has gone pritty stale atm.
    Question: What are your past mmo raiding and pvp experiences?
    Answer: Might aswell start with wow, played as a rogue in vanilla and switched to a shaman in TBC which i played til cata.
    • Vanilla: Cleared everything up to 4 horsemen in naxx and C'thun in AQ40
    • TBC: Cleared everything but Muru and Kil'jaden in SWP (Had a 1% wipe on muru pre nerf, and ofc we cleared everything after the nerf, but that dosent count tbh)
    • Wrath: Cleared everything, all server firsts.
    • Cata: Cleared everything up to Blackwing descent.
    In wildstar i cleared all 20m content, and was in one of the first guilds in the game to enter 40m raiding.
    In SWTOR i cleared all content at launch except for last boss in one of the raids, cos it was pure luck to get him down, because of a shit ton of bugs.

Additional information
    Question: Why do you want to join BOON Control?
    Answer: Mainly to experience raiding in vanilla again, and BOON Control looks like an established guild with some good history. Hopefully i will find some likeminded individuels that wants to enjoy some pvp aswell.
    Question: How did you hear about us?
    Answer: Met Anoobis on his mage alt, did some questing with him and we started talking about raiding and that BOON Control was in need of priests.
    Question: General comments (Pretty much whatever you might want to add to your application).
    Answer: Baltimore Ravens fan
  2. Offline

Tvar Veteran BOON

Hey Beekay, welcome to the forum and thanks for your application. Will discuss with Katiechops and get back to you asap.
  3. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Nice application, look a perfect fit for the guild, but Ravens? WTF GO RAIDERS!!! :p

Will catch you this evening
  4. Offline

Sharrebarre Classic Guild Member

Answer: Got 2.2k hours CS 1.6

get him in, whoever is retarded like me and played tons of cs 1.6 is a good player
  5. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

well if you put it like that recruited,, we need more Sharrebarre retards
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.