potential massive invite wave.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

finishes at 6am Monday our time
  2. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

its actually 6am tuesday UK time
  3. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

gah right after i told work i could do some extra hours tomorrow/today (monday). ah well its only 3 hours, get to play in the evening \o/
  4. Offline

Merketh The MerkBot

looks like we get another round of beta weekend after all

[IMG]
  5. Offline

Acina Admin Officer

Sent Dec. 1: Final Beta Testing Weekend Invites

This is our final test before launch! We have invited a smaller number of testers than in our previous Beta Testing Weekend to assist us in testing a new build of the game. If you participated in the last Beta Testing Weekend, check your e-mail to see if you've been invited. All you need to do is open the launcher and begin patching – you'll be able to play at the time stated in the e-mail you received.
    • Who was invited: Selected testers that participated in the previous Beta Testing Weekend
    • What was sent: Final Beta Testing Weekend invitations
    • Server locations: US East Coast, US West Cost, and EU servers
    • Invite status: We have begun to send invitations. Check your e-mail to see if you have been invited and for instructions!
  6. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

got the same email
  7. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Yeah got the invite. Will try operative healer this time :)
  8. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

i got the mail too. we dont have to accept anything this time, right? coz i cant D:
  9. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

doesn't look like it.

Looks like it starts @ 7pm GMT tomorrow

Edit: Server wise, same one as before or choose on the day?
  10. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Id say go with an euro server now since there's more english servers now and no queue
  11. Offline

Gormars Community Member

sweet, got invite too, and i vote up for playing on eu servers just like Selenus said there are many more of them now and less queue times.
  12. Offline

Felby Community Member

there were many previous weekend as well but no one had the patience to wait for more to come online :)
  13. Offline

Gormars Community Member

I guess you're right.. what server boon are playing at? the fatman?
  14. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

I cant say yet since during closed beta there are only 6 servers. 3 of them being US, one English one French and one german.

I don't recommend kissai caste for the weekend since it's a old server. But I will be on Ts to just call one out tonight though as last time there won't be much organising going on due to people being to busy testing everything :-P
  15. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

bit behind on the times, but checked my e-mail and i was pleasantly surprised to see i get to play again this weekend too \o/

coupled with getting my xmas all wrapped up and also getting my (which wont be so early) early access pack from play.com (just when i was thinking of canceling and then ordering from amazon but didn't cause amazon hasn't got any available) its turning out to be a pretty epic day. Roll on 7 :D
  16. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Actually can't decide whether to try a medic or an assassin :D
  17. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

i didnt get a invite this weekend but what the hell ive tried what i wanted last weekend so im set on a class :)
  18. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Same. Evul BH healer ftw!
    With Terrarria at £1.50 and the epic minecraft build I'm glad I'm not in the test this weekend.
  19. Offline

Allstar Just A "Member"

Sort of glad I didn't get invited really, I know what I'll be playing and progressing any further would just be spoilerz :(
  20. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

All I can say is, im gonna tap this game so hard come the 15th :D