potential massive invite wave.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

I was under the impression there would be high level servers for the beta test starting tomorrow.
  2. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I was going to say if yours doesnt work you can play on mine cause I dont know how busy ill be, and this download is taking ages, but mines only Saturday anyway. Whats this high level server? Do you start with a lvl 50 or did i misunderstand?
  3. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

the high lvl is only for the real beta testers not the weekend boys
  4. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Well that's shit :(
  5. Offline

Agga Community Member

seriously gutted only been signed up since 2008 for this game and I dont even get an w/e scrubber pass:)

Was in my Spam box fuckin BT all the others came through fine it just labeld that 1 as Spam been pulling my friggin hair out the twats!!!
  6. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

if u get in on friday does that mean you've only got access for friday or it unlocks then for the whole weekend. Bit of a bummer if so cause i'm playing poker that night :mad:
  7. Offline

Agga Community Member

all w/e,I got in Friday as well ...happy now
  8. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Whole weekend. They just let people in in waves so servers don't go down/newbie areas are slightly less desastrous.
  9. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

sweeeet, i'll get to play for a few hours tomorrow providing i get in smoothly which sounds like wishful thinking

and nice 1 agga :D
  10. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

Pity friday evening is my barnight :( Maybe just enter queue before going to the bar, hopefully play when back (and drunk).
  11. Offline

Firoz Veteran BOON

you will fail Xom, i tried playing a game when i was wasted the other day.
    I couldn't even hit a target. :p
  12. Offline

Xom Veteran BOON

I heard this was a story-driven game. I can do stories when I'm drunk. Lots of 'em.
  13. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Are you sure you don't mean ~roleplaying~ ? ;D
  14. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Less that 24 hours left. EXCITED DOES NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE. This weekend = social life void.
  15. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

Fixed and applied for release/head start.
  16. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

"Come sit down with your family!" Soz, busy frying republic SCUM!
  17. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

is it wrong that i hope my friend sends me a message tomorrow saying that not enough people wanted to play poker so its not happening and then i don't have to go out and can stay in playing and testing this game?

cause if its wrong, i don't wanna be right! fuck i ain't been quite excited like this in a while :D :D
  18. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Tell your friend you got a stomach flu and you can't go anywhere. Problem sorted! :D
  19. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I'll play the game if I remember about it this weekend :) I managed to finish downloading it over night, although it killed my net connection a few times, left it installing when i went to work this morning.

Remind me again if there's any server or whatever that needs to be selected so I end up with you lot :) and not against you haha.
  20. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

psst when does this weekend thing finish is it on sunday night or does it carry on for monday till a certain time?