potential massive invite wave.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Merketh, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

If the installer just blinks then nothing,
    c:/user/xxx/appdata/local/temp/installSWTOR
    open swtor.rar and run launcher.exe

That should start the launcher and type in your user and pass, then it will ask you to set up 5 secret answers and then it starts downloading.
  2. Offline

Balmung Veteran BOON

is it me or does the schedule on swtor.com give no information at all about when its going to start exactly on the 25th, and instead just says "scheduled"?
    the forum states something like "5 pm central". central what? CST? CDT? CEST? cant seem find to find any information on that -.-
  3. Offline

Agga Community Member

hmm not got a folder called that in there:( try installing again eh

Got it going cheers Fizzee m8
  4. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

5PM central is usually 5PM central US time.
  5. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

No problem, looking forward to the weekend for some roflpwnage with boon again.
  6. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

Doodle etc, what server are you on?
  7. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

iron citadel
    since darth malak is full :D
  8. Offline

Selenus Veteran BOON

Are going to that server or trying out the new "High level" server? :eek:
  9. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

hmm, can't see that one on the list I've got

edit: can't see the server I created a char on earlier to make sure that the downloaded beta was actually working either
  10. Offline

Fizzee Veteran BOON

Just found out radeonpro and fraps cause the launcher issue as well.
  11. Offline

Kephir Veteran BOON

it will be up in weekend test were playing on darth malak but it will be full in the weekend
  12. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

13. Offline

Tigros Veteran BOON

I got invited into the beta yesterday, but their website fails, couldn't reset a new password... If I manage to, I might give the game a try.
  14. Offline

Dorokusai Community Member

I had simliar problems with resetting password a few weeks ago, logged a ticket and eventually got a response. You could try and change your password on EA site which should eventually over ride your swtor credentials, mine took an a couple of hours to update.

As such, we would request that you please try once again to recover your password by going to the following link:
    http://swtor.com/user/password/recover

Once there, enter your information and the system will send you an email which will contain a link to a web page
    In order to ensure that the link is activated, please wait five minutes before clicking on it
    You should then be able to reset your password.

If after trying all the above options you still cannot reset your password please try to reset it directly
    from your EA account:
    https://profile.ea.com/forgotpassword.do
  15. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

Seems that the Beta emails are starting to come through.

Judging by what it says, you have to follow a link to confirm
  16. Offline

Pauleh Veteran BOON

this may be a moronic question, in fact im sure it is, but if i pre-ordered just a regular joe blogs version of the game would i be able to test some of the shizz out or am i too late to tag along for that
  17. Offline

Ironhide Veteran BOON

beta doesn't matter if you've pre-ordered or not - if you've signed up in the past for beta testing and got an invite you'll be able to get in the test which is suspected to be this coming weekend
  18. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

If not, just get a beta key from like curse.com or wherever else now so you can try the game out this weekend.
  19. Offline

Bluff Community Member

i cannot even pre-order the game and got just got my beta invitation.

however the client is 20 GB, have to leave PC running for few days to finish downloading on time.
  20. Offline

Agga Community Member

Looks like they're letting people in this w/e in waves 1st starting at 4pm uk time Friday then daily so next wave Saturday then Sunday depending on when you replied to a confirm your beta test E-Mail ,So you could end up with a few hours instead of a w/e which is piss poor tbh