Planning Playing Wildstar with BOON?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katiechops, Nov 12, 2013.

?

Are you planning to apply to BOON for Wildstar?

Yes, Hardcore (4-5 nights per week raiding) baby I want to do it all! 36 vote(s) 42.9%
Yes, Pretty Active (3-4 nights per week) 32 vote(s) 38.1%
Yes, but have a life these days, so casual socially a few nights per week doing organised stuff 14 vote(s) 16.7%
Yes, but I can commit to anything just do my own thing and hang out 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Offline

Alex Veteran BOON

We need to make a petition to make chua stalkers a thing, or there'll be a hell to pay.
    Also, hardcore all the way..
  2. Offline

Teco Community Member

ohh yes!! can not wait to play with Booni's again together! thump Up for Hradcore!.
  3. Offline

Seraxx Community Member

yoz,
    casual/hardcore something in between. depends on my girlfriend Job etc ...
  4. Offline

Zeriak Community Member

Hey been a bit busy with general life stuff past few months so I haven't been on the forums recently. Definitely interested in applying for PvP and PvE Hardcore, love them both! I do miss doing Endgame raid content shortly after it's released XD I'd be online pretty much everyday so I'd be game for anything!

Go Hard or go home! :uhhuh:
  5. Offline

Abosheild Community Member

Hello Katie , ill be joining you in WildStar for sure since i didn't really like Gw2 that much so i quit so early but i guess WildStar will be so much deffrent than GW2 ,im playing Tera at the moment getting more PVP experience in MMO , i hope my experience will help in WildStar . miss you all BOONS ! I voted for HardCore.

Aiming on Spellslinger , Medic or Engineer
  6. Offline

Vissarion Veteran BOON

Why i am afraid this game wont deliver?? :/:confused:
  7. Offline

Blackspear "The Random"

Because it probably wont like 99% of MMOs?
  8. Offline

Fozia Veteran BOON

atleast we played it!
  9. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

At the beginning hardcore. Maybe later 3 - 5 days per week or more ( if I can join boon in Wildstar :p )
  10. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

i think you need help....that red color on the letter's makes me think you are weird person i ever met :D
  11. Offline

Menru Veteran BOON

Well I'm not gonna lie guys...I missed you all. And I hope Wildstar offers much more then gw2 ever did - it doesnt lack humor thats for sure.
  12. Offline

Bluff Community Member

Voted yes with a life. Recently Married. no more 4-5 hours of gameplay per day
  13. Offline

Dylan Community Member

For TESO im joining my current guild DawN wich also goes Ebonheart on the EU megaserver and still Wildstar caught me the first beta ive played it so i hope i can apply here for Wildstar when the recruitement starts.

Voted for 3-4 days a week.
  14. Offline

Maria Pinto Community Member

hey guys,

long time so see :D, I hope everybody is doing gr8 and I really hope we'll be together again in Wilstar. I really really love the experience I've got with BOON in GW2, I hope to repeat it and much more :)

I choosed the 2nd option. I think I can do the 1st one sometimes, but not alwais.

Take care :)
  15. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

I want to but first need to see if i have the finances to even buy Wildstar and if so I'm hovering between Pretty active / Casual socially.
  16. Offline

Koja Veteran BOON

you should play ESO with us !!!
  17. Offline

Castspellar Community Member

Come play TESO with us, the game its pretty decent.
  18. Offline

Elfins Veteran BOON

Tnx guys :) but I'm currently playing Rift and am part of a guild's 'core' for pve raids. I tried Skyrim a while back but it didn't interest me enough to keep playing so not sure about ESO.

Looking forward to seeing you at least on the forums and goodluck with ESO :cool:
  19. Offline

River Community Member

Heya,

I will be playing WS as well, but seeing the guild distribution on the PVP realm... There are currently 9 Dominion and only 2 Exile guilds for EU listed.
    Based on this, my strong preference is for Exile though
  20. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Tbh i believe there should be a new pole for this...