Open beta next week and launch on the 16/9/14

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Drexciyian, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

packs not for gildas, it to start the grimghast rift. second major zerg fight they were just done with the crimson rift
  2. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Well seen this video you got kinda overbuff and gear vs scrubs , iv got just 50 magni and use buffs if opponents are buffed xD BTw what ppl do with gear after emo rage quit from AA?? coz for your gear work 100-150ppl?? Many leaders/officers just fu ck up members gear up and sell acc for real money :D so members Votf who stoped play give all stuff for members who wanna stay in game or like always in great social system ??
    Anyway now unique set is nothing ... none help us make gear we played 2-5ppl, know very well the story social in guilds
    Sorry for my english grama xD
  3. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

you need the packs to complete the quest and to get gildas. and to start the rift
  4. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Just a note, the players in that group all earned their own gear / consumables ironically except me, Revz a member paid for most of mine and I am in Illustrious :p (playing the AH buy low then resell, fighting and stealing other guilds Thunderstrucks on illigal farms etc and by being the first main groups farming the fuck out of marlins early days where the amount of gold was massive and gave them a massive leap in the wealth curve to buy/make/upgrade their gear early days for cheap ) or helped build a guild that farmed the Kraken and got Kraken weapons as a reward for guild wide effort in farms and raid attendance.

VoTF did not unlike many guilds have some sort of bonus or boost for leaders/officers in fact 3 of the first 4 Kraken weapons dropped actually went to 3 BOONs and none of the 4 were an officer or leader, in fact I don't think any officer or leader ever got a kraken weapon? Your active, your work for the guild your get rewarded simple.
  5. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Well forgote in your AH split item's was 300% cheaper in ours RU ppl destroy economy ;s but atm most server are dead and ours isnt :p
    Best dude in kyprosa pay 13k euro for gear.... he make my day... sorry not day.. make my year lol..
    Anyway its not PvP it's PvL (player vs lemings) but nothing better to do so farm lemings everyday :p
  6. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Im still playing actually, there was a dude in my guild that had an Epic Desert sword too, it was Celestial and he was going to quit, he resplendented it and it went Epic.
  7. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

That dude buy delphi gale epic bow + delphi gale celestial set + accessory, and one dude when want quit do divine flame bow, on next day epic and on next fail at legendary hahaha (all no charms and normal scroll) , I fail 2x from unique to cele/divine 3rd try and only celestial tidal bow :S so much money wasted for gold scrolls and red charms lol

My good friend craft his first delphi club and autumn ^^ lucky
  8. Offline

Angelo Community Member

9. Offline

10. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

ok when we fight zerg its scrubs. when you fight people in quest gear trying to farm their hasla weapong its skill i guess. Anyway, the video i posted wasnt ment as a "im better than you". i actually think the term skill is overused in AA, or any other tab targetting MMO. the skillcap is so god damn low its enough that ur not retarded and its enough. i still enjoy AA, nothing out there i want to play atm anyway. alot of old votf ppl still play to but in second law now.

i was really interested in black desert, men there seem to be 0 end game content in that game, or maybe iv missed something? also the penalty for actually pvping seems so god damn harsh, unless iv missed something here to.
  11. Offline

Archeage is still funny. the only thing what is killing more and more ppl are the prices in the ah.
  12. Offline

Tvar Classic Officer

I enjoyed your video when you kill lemmings Tesshu. Was it hard? :D
  13. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

ye the inflation is out of control. 100% trions fault. they had the blueprint on what would whappend since the exact same thing happend in korea and russia. they could have intervened right away and made changes at launch but they chose to let us play a broken ass patch until 1.7. atleast we are getting 1.7 in the next 30 days...hopefully.
  14. Offline

Katiechops Guild Master

Was one of he main reason I quit, credit cards and exploiters = hyperinflation, I wasn't going to spend money on AA and I wasn't going to bust my balls trying to farm the gold to gear up further especially with nothing to do? Castles/Sieges = broken, GvG = killed them all easy, guilds died, 5v5 Arenas farming them in their respawn point even with that regen buff :p, roaming pvp well see above.

Tbh Archage had a pretty poor player base the standard of guilds and players wasn't that great imo just felt like another nail in the coffin for mmo's tbh
  15. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Not really , same like in Aion tab and 1,2,3,4,5 :p most ppl are lemings sorry they are no brain lemings, like 8vs2 and what they do?? hit both?? why not?? lol.. I can understand random 8 ppl but there was on 1 move 6ppl from one guild and even they try CC othere leming break it xD
    Like 2 month I just farm honor + daily GS, 90% time in game pvp, not care if ppl got better gear just enjoin game and kick ass xD
  16. Offline

Angelo Community Member

[IMG]

kk im done.
  17. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

GG, i stopped trying after the 5th degrade in a row back to Rank 4.
  18. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Nice iv got 7th and stopped , atm try second one get higher ^^
  19. Offline

Just save 300+ medals :)
  20. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I went to 10 after my 2nd one that went past 6.