Open beta next week and launch on the 16/9/14

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Drexciyian, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Offline

Paran Classic Guild Member

fuck this going back to gw1 and wow...

Does Votf still alive or did they disbanded too or got lost half of the members like phk?
  2. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Well most ppl who use exploit if not now soon will get ban ^^ kyprosa is almost free , pop like in any mmo after 3 month is lower but no idea like in othere server's here is still high...
    One my friend get perma ban for re-selling LP pots , told him don't do that :D
    Most time I do 5vs5 ,1vs1 or open pvp - no more hardcore farm just 80% fun and 20% craft/gathering/daily GS

BTW atm play stonearrow ^^ after 1200+++ win's 1vs1 1 draw and 1 loose get borred on my Dreambreaker and on 5vs5/open pvp can do more like a stonearrow with my friend templar ^^ , still got my lake set + scepter so can switch anytime ^^ + lvled almost all tree's on craft/gathering lol
  3. Offline

Xelendar Veteran BOON

Kind off, after the Siege fiasco Aneu blew a fuse and dropped back to EvE, some of the core are following him and some are still playing AA. I would say we lost around 30% of the player base but at the same time we recruited some. A huge chuck of the BOONs recruited into VoTF still play AA.
  4. Offline

what kind of siege fiasco? couldnt play the last days.
  5. Offline

Angelo Community Member

I'd also be having more fun if i had a delph weapon, super jelly.
  6. Offline

I would be happy if I had epherium heoric gear and the time to farm money
  7. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

Well atm have delp tidal unique bow and magni squall unique set on my archer :p want sell this bow and buy celestial/divine coz my last enchant try was -3k gold to get back it to unique xD but on kyprosa prize are crazy :S this AH split is broken lol
  8. Offline

Angelo Community Member

Obviously doing something more right than I am, Im sitting on my hasla gear and think its best not aim for anything higher :p
  9. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

10. Offline

It doesnt matter which game you play. skill is a requirement ^^
  11. Offline

adagio Moderator

Pfft Boons have carried me for years....
  12. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

You and Katiechops could be charged with causing chronic back pain to many hardworking raiders over the years.
  13. Offline

adagio Moderator

But not you.
  14. Offline

Aspira Admin Officer

Ofc not me, I was being pulled along in a cart.
  15. Offline

Teach me master! How can I do that?
  16. Offline

Just some dude posted that in guild chat...
    Check the whisper for the price...

[IMG]
  17. Offline

Gib Community Member

Don't touch, what you can't afford
  18. Offline

Tesshu Veteran BOON

19. Offline

Rev Veteran BOON

20. Offline

tbh you could killed everyone during this rift ^^ everyone is carying a pack and no one cares what is happening. as long as they get the gildas...