Oh Husky...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tal, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Offline

Tal The Architect

Well, he talks like that all the time so I doubt it's completely put on. He has a dry sense of humour at times which I like, maybe those are the times you don't get it? TB has also said time and time again that he doesn't have as much knowledge as other casters and shuts up whenever someone with more knowledge is analysing the game. He is a shoutcaster and does a very good job at keeping the game active when there's nothing much going on. I like him and I think he does quite a good job.

He needs to lose that hat though... It's just silly.
  2. Offline

adagio Moderator

I dont know if any of you saw the yogs and tb livestream last night. Simon and tb were on top form whilst playing and finishing magicka.

Those two know just the right amount of trolling before it becomes to much. It eventually became tb the raid leader shadowed by his inept guildies.
  3. Offline

Maskerad Veteran BOON

If so he needs to lose the hair too. He looks really dumb without it, combover galore.

TB irks me because of his unprofessionalness and need to adress every single criticism. He'd also learn a lot from not always voicing his opinion about everything. I do agree that we need more shoutcasters with enthusiasm and not just "Hmm, yes, that was an intelligent choice indeed", and he does that quite well, but there will always be that memory of when he started shoutcasting SC2 and I wanted to mash his face in with a rusty shovel.
  4. Offline

Feidan Community Member

It seems we are not done yet.
  5. Offline

Tal The Architect

So what you have said is basically you used to hate him when he started and that he's getting better? Seems like he is addressing his criticisms, it takes time for people to do that though, it won't happen overnight.
  6. Offline

Doodle Bush Whacker!

Bunch of nubs all of them ;-)